LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attentive Nurse

Ended up at urgent care this afternoon when a back injury became unbearable in the middle of an errand-running trip. Ended up having to strip for x-rays in a quite wet pull-up. Nurse didn't question the pull-up, but after the x-rays had me wait there a minute, then brought me a pull-up and a diaper. I chose the diaper, and she left the room for me to change before returning to the regular exam room.

Embarrassing of course, but one of many reasons I love my doctor/staff!

• Like 3

My best guess is that it was a MCkessen StayDry Brief - all of their exam room supplies are from them. It was an inexpensive emergency offering for sure, but it was comfortable and more than enough to get me through the rest of the office visit and a stop to eat and pick up prescriptions.

Had a rough night... steroid-induced adrenaline rush kicked in about 9PM and we lost power just after midnight leaving me burning up with no A/c or tv to distract me. Went through a Bambino Bellissimo and changed into an abu space for the few hours of sleep I got. Still in it for now, though I need to switch to the pull-ups I'm supposed to be testing once I'm a bit more awake.

19 hours ago, DailyDi said:

My best guess is that it was a MCkessen StayDry Brief - all of their exam room supplies are from them. It was an inexpensive emergency offering for sure, but it was comfortable and more than enough to get me through the rest of the office visit and a stop to eat and pick up prescriptions.

Had a rough night... steroid-induced adrenaline rush kicked in about 9PM and we lost power just after midnight leaving me burning up with no A/c or tv to distract me. Went through a Bambino Bellissimo and changed into an abu space for the few hours of sleep I got. Still in it for now, though I need to switch to the pull-ups I'm supposed to be testing once I'm a bit more awake.

Hope you have a speedy recovery!