LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Real Fit versus Fit-Flex

So I've started having nerve issues from the further collapse of my lower back, and I've found it necessary to use pull-ups on my bad back days to manage bladder leakage from movement (seriously, any move I make that jolts my leg also seems to shut off my urethral sphincters for that brief moment, causing me to dribble on the way to the bathroom).

I tried the store brand "pull-ups for men" - I have no idea why they claim they're "for men", because it's not like there's any additional room for my junk, and the damn things fit for crap, meaning if I have a major accident (like having to climb stairs), they leak.

Fit Flex are my personal choice. They have higher capacity. Not much bulkier but they don't feel or look like regular undies. I don't care about that, so the best absorbency is what I care about. So Fit Flex are the winner in that regard. Real Fit are a lot more like real undies but they can't hold that much.

19 minutes ago, HotDogg55 said:

So Fit Flex are the winner in that regard. Real Fit are a lot more like real undies but they can't hold that much.

FixFlex is the winner for me as well. Besides being more comfortable and roomy, they hold a good bit more and are more sturdy than the RealFit. My biggest complaint with the RealFit is how flimsy the material is. The pull-up tends to 'ride down', particularly if I bend over. If I reach back to pull them up, I can easily stick my finger through the material or tear them if I pull to far, thus separating the elastic waist band from the diaper. Then it is only a matter of time before the small hole becomes huge. This does not happen with FitFlex line.

6 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

I know they're expensive, but Abena pullups are the only ones I've found with sufficient room up front for male equipment.

Alternatively, have you considered a pad in regular briefs?

Yesm Abena's are the best, especially the Abri Flex Special, but money is tight right now, so can't get them often.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:09 PM, DailyDi said:

Yesm Abena's are the best, especially the Abri Flex Special, but money is tight right now, so can't get them often.

Well, this is only an intermittent issue for me thankfully, so maybe splurging for the top of the line is a worthy investment.