LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living with incontinence (its not the end of the world)

Ive been on this site before and come back for another go and after reading a lot of posts etc. I decided to make one myself and tell you all a little about my story. Gather round, it might take a while.

My name is Gemma, born and bred in the mountainous region of North Wales in the sunny British Isles. Im 27

• Like 7

We are both in the same boat, so to speak, except my incontinence was a little less severe and I wasn't officially diagnosed as being incontinent until I was Hospitalized for Diabetes when I was 42 years old. It isn't like I didn't know I was incontinent I had just kept it a secret from everyone for so many years that I don't think it ever occurred to me to see a Doctor about it... But that's a really Long Story.
I retired 2 years ago and I've never let my need for diapers slow me down or interfere, too much, in the things I liked, such as, Flying, Motorcycles, Skiing (water and snow), Camping, and on and on and on...
The one thing that I find interesting is how I developed my love for diapers. I can't really say when I came to this conclusion but at some point I realized that even if I wasn't incontinent I would still wear diapers because I like them. And that is also the reason that I joined this group.

Hello Gemma and thank you for sharing.

I've lived with my incontinence for the past 16 going on 17 years now, thankfully I'm only urinary incontinent but I can relate to your story, I went through my teens and loosing control of my bladder, at first it was a struggle but thankfully I had good support from my friends, oddly for me it was my family that couldn't accept it and just tried to ignore it. After meeting my wife in college, I found it best to be open about needing nappies and instead thought it was my crossdressing that might break our relationship. But here we are still standing strong together, she still changes me even to this day and enjoys having a maid around the house.

I guess what I'm saying in short, is that the right people in your life accept you for you, the rest really don't matter.

Daphne x