LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If wearing diapers became a fad

What if all of a sudden it became acceptable to just wear diapers? People started wearing the for road trips or long lines or traveling or going to a movie, school, etc. How would you feel? Would you hate it because you are no longer in the minority or would you love it?

Very little is black and white. Part of me enjoys being a non conformist and different from most of the herd. That same part also feels smarter than the average person because I recognize the convenience being diapered bestows on me. At the same time part of me would welcome the comfort that comes with being just like most other people. I'm just thankful the two parts aren't arguing over it :)

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

I suppose it wouldn't change for me much, because I'm going to wear & indulge either way, then again, if it became the "norm" I think the general acceptance would be nice. Could you imagine in a society where wearing diapers was the norm, someone who chooses NOT to wear, comes along & is talking with someone who does wear, & the person who chooses not to wear says so, & the other responds: "What?! You don't wear diapers??!! You're a freakin'

It would be interesting to see what would happen. Like so many 'fads' it wouldnt last long unless it was found to have a positive effect on people and that's hard to predict. I seriously doubt tho that many people wear diapers to be 'non conformist'. The desires are much stronger than that.

I'd hate it. I'd go against the mainstream, despising the norm of wearing diapers, but secretly enjoy it myself. I'd also call myself a hipster for wanting to wear diapers before everyone else. "Pssh, I was wearing diapers long before it was cool."

On 5/31/2017 at 11:02 AM, Missy Q said:

Well I would certainly like the fact that it would make them easier to buy - especially here in Canada where it is tricky right now.

2 hours ago, barnburner said:

When you say tricky, my mind starts to think there is some government hoops to go through at the store. Why is it tricky in Canada now more than ever?

50 minutes ago, skizics said:

Ahhh, but if everyone wore diapers, why would you need restrooms?

To change in and wash your hand and to throw away.