LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have been having problems lately. Really wanted to end it last night. Today a great friend of mine started his journey to Cali to start his new job and he is the only one that can keep me calm and tells me im not crazy. I feel lost. Whats the point of life if its the same shit every day? who wants to do that for 80 years? Honestly my friend last night was the only reason I didnt end it all, even though he thinks hes not qualified to be the person to help me and I feel terrible, I know I triggered his depression because he has the same problems, plus with him moving his dog is at a family members house and he doesnt sleep anymore and started panicing that his dog doesnt love him. I have a therapist appointment tomorrow. Its just so hard to have to be so strong for everyone and yet when I need it I cant find anyone.

Hello i myself have been depressive for 2 years. I changed alot in my life i triggered myself to teach me new stuff alot, i also changed my diet which made me feeling alot better. Also working out helps alot and meditation. I hope you will find a point in your life where you are fully satisfied. Keep your head up!

• 3 weeks later...

Baby Dandan no worries, i made this post because i just wanted someone to know. I have gotten better, but i still have dark days. got my meds increased and added a new one and its helping and my work has really rallied around me to help me through things