LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreft Blissfuls

DREFT BLISSFULS are water soluble beads of Dreft sceny.

1spray%20beads.jpg

As I mentioned in my dexcription of a way to clean rubber panties. These can be put in a spray bottle where they will dissolve. If you have a very adjustable spray, you can set it to a fine spray, almost a mist, and use it to smell up a room with the nursery scent of Dreft. it is a good idea to shake the bottle up before you spray

burner.jpg

Here it is in my improvised potpourri

• Like 1

To improve on your concept , find someone who has s used CPAP or BIPAP unit at a garage sale ( when people die all our used medical equipment ends up in garade sales or is just given away to get rid of it ) that has heat and humidity control put the dreft and water in the reservoir and turn it on it will blow scent all over the room , I know because I used to do it with lavender oil , its very relaxing ,but that's s dirt cheap redneck version of a pot pouri blast furnace small practicley silent little unit with a water reservoir and variable heat control, and when i first saw this i thought you had gone mad because i get the scent free dreft for my cloth and know your a cloth girl and thought "why would she do it" , until I read it and the "lights "came on in the old brain bucket. These units can be ungodly expensive to purchase new if you insurance doesn't cover it , but like I say people give them away all the time when a family member dies or to rummage sales ,the medical stuff is just bad memories for people so it usually just gets rid of any way possible .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

That is more than a wee bit over the top; is it not?