LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

I have been wearing diapers off and on since I was 5 years old. I was a bedwetter from the time I was potty trained until I was 14,almost 15 years old. I consider myself to be a DL because while I,'m wearing I think of myself as a ten year old incontinent boy. I don't like role play, but I would like to share experiences with others in this forum. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the site. Back when you were bedwetting, I assume you wore cloth, and did you have plastic pants? Do you recall what you wore, and where the were from?

Yes, when I was small I wore bird's-eye diapers and Gerber plastic pants. When I outgrew those, it was Sears adult incontinent diapers with their supreme plastic pants that had a cloth liner in them.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

Yes, I remember Gerber toddler size pants ran pretty big. And I know they also made pants for bigger children too. I can remember looking through the Sears Roebuck catalog at the bedwetting supplies.

I also wet the bed for a time, as a child, but I only had a plastic sheet,

My parents didn't believe in older kids wearing diapers, but I had a neighbor that was diapered every night for his bedwetting, so I would save my paper route money and buy my own diapers and plastic pants.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...