LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm open about my wearing to everyone, I've spent a lot of time explaining them to people in the past, but friends and family know I wear so they know at some point I'm going to have to find somewhere to get changed. I know in public it's very rare for people to comment out loud, although I have had the odd leak but I've just got on with it and no-one has ever said much, I guess it may be a country based stigma, I've heard this a lot from my American friends, but here in the UK I've never encountered any stigma from the public, even whilst wearing white linen.

The stigma comes from the fact that people are expected to be "in control" of everything all the time, and any deviation is cause for concern. We have to be patient, control our temper, make responsible choices and yes, control our bowels and bladder. It is looked down upon if any of those "control mechanisms" fail. You are, however, forgiven if the situation is only temporary. It's a shame, but that's how life works.

We've seen this stigma from doctors as well. They cannot understand why someone who has wet the bed all their life and struggles with day dryness would choose diapers despite the fat that it is a 100% solution to the problem. They would rather dozens of expensive and intrusive tests and other efforts that might - on a good day- improve things by 10%.

• Like 1