LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

secretlover

Let me just introduce myself,

i'm a male 25y old. happy married (but she don't know about my fetish)
Today was my day off of work.
here is my story:

So I don't had to work today, so I decided to get drunk, I got a daiper so I could pee myself. that I love, still it was my first time I got a diaper on. So I peed in my daiper. It felt warm and I liked it. I peed my pants a lot, so I knew the feeling. But in my diaper, the warmt keept on feeling. It was nice.
Later the day (kept on wearing the diaper) I needed to take a poo. I first wanted to go to the toilet, but then I tought, "I have a diaper on me, so why don't do it in the diaper?".
So I kept on thinking when it just started. I began to poop myself. I couldn't stop myself. And it just kept on comming,... I tought my diaper wast big enough.
After the load was beeing dropped, I decided to check online if I was normal. This 'thing' is totally new to me.
oke, I peed myself before, but poo? I didn't knew I loved that too.
I came up to this forum and decided to share my story with you.
I'm still wearing the diaper full of load. And secretly, I love it.
I will change and clean up myself later on. because I'm afraid to tell my girlfriend.
oke, she peed on me, (totally love it!) she did it for me, because I told her that I love it, and she doesn't mind.
But poop? That's a whole different story. Also a diaper.

Anyone here in the same situation?
b'cause it smells, and I don't know if I like that. (but still wearing it, so I think I like it. it is still warm. And love to stand and go sit angain so I can feel it in my diaper.)
Also, is there anyone to know how long you can hold a diaper?

Archived