LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having the true ABDL experience

Which means what.

Your first statement was a personal attack so I do not know if you are intellectually trustworthy right out of the box. But as an advocate of authenticity, I would think you would be less hostile. Strictly speaking it is an ad hominem. Given that, you are not owed an answer or even consideration. That is your own doing. I have other, and more enjoyable, things to do

I have a pretty comprehensive and thorough diaper hygiene routine that I stick to rigorously, and as a result, I smell nicer even than I did when I was in undies. I'm quite fond of it.

I agree with Rosalie 110%, each and every person has their own opinion of what they think they're ultimate baby experience is and it should not be questioned by anyone, it's their thoughts and opinion, just let them be, if a person cannot make a positive comment on another persons opinions, then keep your hatred thoughts to yourself, NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that what we consider experiencing what a baby does, comes from the outside looking in. We look at a baby--how they act and how they are treated by their caregivers--and we imagine ourselves in that same position. True, babies don't have a concept of "being a baby" because they have nothing to compare it to. We do, however, because we have been a baby and are now an adult. Our vague memories of being little can be compared to how we feel now. Most of the feelings we had as a baby were subliminal. We sort of recall it now even though we had no cognitive awareness of when it was actually happening. (Sorry--I was a psychology major in college and it just stuck). And yes, everyone's experiences are different in some ways and the same in other ways. We need to enjoy what we have and respect others as they enjoy what they have.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I think that what we consider experiencing what a baby does, comes from the outside looking in. We look at a baby--how they act and how they are treated by their caregivers--and we imagine ourselves in that same position. True, babies don't have a concept of "being a baby" because they have nothing to compare it to. We do, however, because we have been a baby and are now an adult. Our vague memories of being little can be compared to how we feel now. Most of the feelings we had as a baby were subliminal. We sort of recall it now even though we had no cognitive awareness of when it was actually happening. (Sorry--I was a psychology major in college and it just stuck). And yes, everyone's experiences are different in some ways and the same in other ways. We need to enjoy what we have and respect others as they enjoy what they have.

Well said. One experience I witnessed has affected my opinion on this question. I watched my baby regress deeply to a very young (infantile) state. Her behaviour was thoroughly infantile. She laid on her back and played with a rattle for over an hour in an exact manner as a genuine baby of that age would be. It is rare of course, but I suspect that a regressive adult baby can still access the truly infantile within them and behave appropriately.

• Like 2