LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey rolled her eyes they were in no rush to get home. When the reached the dorm Hailey started to look for her key. " I think I left my key in the car when I went to grab my purse" Hailey said as she dug threw her purse

Hailey stopped looking for her keys. she pulled James over to the bench the had outside their dorm. Then his pants and started to spank him. She kept going smack after smack. " when you get upstairs your going to suck on a bar of soap " Hailey screamed at James/

Chloe stood bye and recorded the whole thing.

Hailey stopped when James started to pee. " can you really not hold your pee" Hailey said scolding. Chloe got the key and open the door. Hailey dragged James upstairs. " from now on you are wearing pull ups " Hailey said

James was mad as he was scolded and the spanking didn't help.

"It was your fault you took too long finding a bathroom!" he said getting mad.

"Hey hey!" he whined as Hailey grabbed his arm tightly dragging him upstairs.

Hailey didn't say she pulled him into the bathroom. Hailey took off all her clothes in front of James and waited for Chloe to come in with the close. Chloe came in with a purple dress and a pink pull up. She took off all James close then smack his ass.

James looked at Hailey as she stripped.

"All you had to do was ask!" he said seductively

His eyes got big when he saw Chloe walking in with a pink pull up and who knew this wasn't good and he knew Hailey and him weren't about to make out.

"Owe!" he helped as Chloe smacked his ass!

Chloe laid him on the floor and put minutes on his hand then the pink pull up. Then she put the dress on." I think from now on every time you do something bad. We will dress you as a sissy baby" Chloe said helping James stand up.

Hailey got in the shower and started to wash herself.

James knew they had pictures and if he didn't corporate the girls would make things worse.

"Pl-please no I'm a guy not a girl!" he cried stuttering as he looked at his pink pull up it looked just like a diaper!

She took his hands roughly putting the stupid mitten on.

"I can't move my hands but I guess that's the point!"

He watched in amazement as Hailey took her clothes off in front of him.

"Nice!" he said practically drooling.

Hailey turned around from after she was done. " James little kids are never to look at there mommies like that. So stop it right now " Hailey said getting stern. Chloe put the long frilly dress on James. "'Look at my sweet sissy baby. I think I might keep you in dresses you look so cute" Chloe cooed. Then brought James out the bathroom. To the living room and placed him in a jumper for kids. " you play in there. "

James felt stupid standing there in a pink pull up wearing mittens and babies by these two beautiful girls.

"No I don't I'm not a girl!" he cried.

He couldn't believe what he saw next.

"What the he--heck where'd you get one of these!" he caught himself from cussing.

Once he was in the jumper he hated it!

James thought she was going to spank him but what she did surprised him and made him feel good as she reached up under his dress grabbing his pull up she began rubbing him.

"No--n--no pl--please don't!" he whined as he became hard and could feel himself melting into her hand. Much like Pavlov's dog theory she was conditioning him too love his diapers!

James was so worked up his body subconsciously betrayed him as he tried grinding into her hand. Then when she quit he was frustrated.

"I don't wanna be a baby or wear diapers!" he cried as she began bouncing him a few times.