LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Ryan's eyes got big not believing they just asked for a high chair.

Jams smiled as he was getting a booster seat.

Ryan sat in the high chair supper pissed

"This is stupid!" he said swinging his feet back and forth with nothing to do.

"Hot dogs!" he said happily

Chloe pulled out peach baby food and beef. “ you get yummy beef tonight and some peaches if you good l Chloe said. She tied a bib around Ryan next then dipped the spoon in the baby food and tried to give Ryan the baby food. 

“ if you eat all your hot dogs you can have some chocolate ice cream” Hailey told James. 

Ryan began pouting moving his head back and forth the beef looked gross but the worst part was the smell, and he was hearing what James was getting.

"I want hot dogs!" he cried

James was enjoying the hell Ryan was going through. He figured he'd rub more salt in the wound.

"Ice cream sounds great, was Sophia's boyfriend coming over I noticed she was in a hurry."

James smiled at Ryan as he said that.

Ryan was fuming

"I am her boyfriend!" he said now crying as it was all too much.

“ sorry baby if you eat hot dogs it will hurt your tummy” Chloe cooed to Ryan shopping the beef baby food in his mouth. 

“ that’s non of your business baby James now if you don’t stop it now you will get a spanking and no more ice cream “ Hailey said scolding James she still wanted to keep him in check. 

Ryan gagged on the baby food as soon as he began crying about being Sophia's boyfriend Chloe put the spoon full of beef in his mouth. He wiggled and moved his head back and forth but once it got in his mouth he had no choice but to swallow.

"Gross!" he cried

James hated to be scolded in front of Ryan but he did see the struggle he was going through and Hailey had been treating him good so he figured why make her mad. He smiled on the inside knowing once he got Ryan alone he would then have some fun with him.

"I'm sorry mommy." he said throwing the mommy in there to get on her good side.

“ someone likes his baby food. You get some yummy peaches after” Chloe cooed to Ryan. When the beef was down she grabbed a bottle formula from the diaper bag and gave it to Ryan. 

Hailey smiled at James. “ are you going to color mommy a nice picture “ hailey cooed 

Ryan quit struggling as his new mommy was getting it on his bib and face and he didn't like that so reluctantly he opened letting her feed him. He happily took the bottle anything to wash it down. He put the nipple to his lips and drank greedily.

"Do I get peaches now?" he asked knowing the sweetness would get the beef and formula taste out of his mouth.

James looked at Hailey smiling.

"Yeah." he looked around for the crayons.

"What would mommy like?" he couldn't help but think big boy thoughts of what he would like to do to her but his wet diaper reminded him he was now a baby!

Chloe took out the strained peaches from the diaper bag. “ drink some more of your baba then you Will “ Chloe said. 

Haileh thought about it for second while she handed James a couple crayons. “ how about a puppy. “ 

Chloe took the bottle and started to spoon the peaches in ryans mouth. “ is yummy “ Chloe cooed as she fed. 

“ it’s okay I’ll hang it on the fridge anyway” hailey said. Shortly after the food came hailey took out a bib for James and tied it around his neck then cut up his hor dog. 

“ eat all your food “ hailey told him. 

"Yeah!" Ryan nodded enthusiastically as it tasted much better then the beef and formula. He opened and ate as fast as Chloe could feed him!

James frowned.

"No please don't put it on the fridge your girlfriends and sister will see it." he said blushing at the mere thought.

• 2 years later...

it had been 3 years since james had become hailey and chloe baby boy. they enjoyed every aspect of having a baby boy. They though after college they would let james go and become a big boy but after talking they decided that he needed to be there and wasn’t ready to be a baby. It was moving out day of the dorms hailey and chloe had bought a nice house that had a full equipped baby boy nursery for there baby. 

It was the day of the move hailey and chloe were busy packing as james was in his play pen in just a diaper sucking his pacific. 

“ james baby do you want a bottle “ hailey asked as she moved the boxes in short and a tank top. 

Today was the big day his mommies just graduated and he was looking forward to being set free!  James knew it was going to be challenging as he was now diaper dependent and he liked his pacifier.. He never wanted to be a baby so he was glad that this was coming to an end.. He could go to the police for kidnapping but they had videos and pictures of him saying he was a baby and he loved his mommies so no one would believe him.. He looked around at his playpen figuring this would the last time he’d be in it... “It’s Been fun.” He said to his playpen..

”Sure mommy my last bottle before I’m a big boy again..” 

hailey smiled at james and went to go get his bottle. She realized that her and chloe never told james that he was staying with them. She decided just to wait. she came back with the bottle and picked james out the play pen and cradled him on his lap. “ oh my sweet baby boy. mommy and mama never told you what’s going on “ hailey said softly as she placed the bottle in his mouth. 

“What’s going on?” He asked as he began sucking on the bottle thinking this would be the last time he drank from a baby bottle... Hmm Maybe one of them likes me and wants me to be their boyfriend he thought to himself.. Maybe they wanna have a three some! He smiled as he drank his bottle as the image was intoxicating.. 

“ baby remember mommy and i told you, you could be a big boy once we move out of college. Well decided that’s not going to happen and your going to stay our sweet baby boy. we even have your new nursery set up so no more sleeping in mommy’s room. “ hailey said as she patted his bottom as he drank. 

James continued drinking thinking this was his last bottle so he might as well enjoy it.. He was thinking how he was going to be an adult again he would eat a steak and drink  some beer or wine of course he would be diapered cause he was now diaper dependent!  

“wa—what no I’m an adult I’m not going to be a baby anymore!” He yelled spitting out his pacifier.. 

hailey knew a tantrum could happen. but she knew how take care of her baby. she placed the bottle back in his mouth then started to rub the front of his diaper. Hailey did this to tease james it would easily calm him down. “ don’t worry now you never have to leave mommies at all.” 

James was so mad but after years of conditioning just like Plavo knew how to condition dogs James mommies knew how to control him after years of conditioning.. The baby pushed the bottle away and tried to get up but once his mommy started rubbing him his fight became less and less he half heartily pushed his bottle away but as the feel good moment continued he quit fighting all together! 

His mommies had complete and total control of him!  He even knew it!! 

hailey stopped rubbing once james calmed down. he has finished the bottle. “ how about you go back and play in the pen we will be back to get shortly “ hailey said. she checked his diaper he was wet but could wait until they left to be change. she placed the pacifier in his mouth. 

hailey and chloe finished moving the boxes out and into the truck. chloe and some friends went and moved the boxes into the new house while hailey went over to james. She picked him up and tickled his belly and blew raspberry. She laid him on the floor to get ready for a diaper change. 

“ who’s ready for a diaper change.  i think you are “hailey  cooed to james. 

James laughed and smiled as his mommy tickled him making funny faces at him and just smiling her beautiful sexy smile watching her light up..

he laid there as she continued to coo at him..

”I am mommy.” He said kicking his feet as he was used to his normal life of being a baby.. 

hailey untapped james diaper and held the wet one up to him. “ good thing you have your mommies who would change your soaked diapers. “ hailey cooed as she sprinkled some powder and the placed a new diaper and taped him up all snug. she then lifted his shirt off and replaced it with a blue romper and slid some baby socks on his feet.

“ aww look at how cute my baby boy is. you ready to see you new nursery” hailey cooed as she stood james.