LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Chloe say Ryan up and cuddle him on the couch. “ it’s okay baby you need to be a good boy” Chloe cooed.

hailey picked James up and grabbed the diaper bag. “ okay who’s ready to see Santa” 

(Happy new year) 

Chloe acted like she didn’t here Ryan cry. Chloe carried Ryan to the car and buckled him in his rear facing car seat.

Haley buckle James in his car seat. “ make sure baby Ryan’s does spit his pacifier out”

Chloe kissed Ryan head. “ aww someone making cooing noise at mommy “ Chloe cooed pretending that’s what Ryan was doing. 

Hailey kissed James head. “good boy “ Hailey said then got in the driver seat

Ryan was getting mad, he thought about spitting his pacifier out but he didn't want another spanking so he kept it in!

James smiled at times it wasn't bad being a baby. He thought as he watched the beautiful girl that was his mommy get in the drivers seat and they were off.

Hailey and Chloe talked while they let the boys play in the back seat. When they got to the car Chloe got out a stroller for Ryan while Hailey got one out james. 

“ is baby Ryan going to have fun in his stroller “ Chloe cooed placing him in it. 

“ James would you like to walk or sit in your stroller”

Ryan just continued sucking his pacifier until they reached the mall.

James smiled feeling good about his new status.

"Please I want to go back to Sophia." he tried again Ryan hoped this time they'd talk to him and not coo at him.

James gave Ryan a smirk.

"I'll walk mommy I'm not a baby like him!"

Chloe smiled at Ryan. “ does the baby want a bottle “ Chloe said taking out a bottle of formula and put it in Ryan mouth. 

Hailey put the stroller away. “ okay let’s go see Santa then “ Hailey said. She grabbed James hamd and stared for the mall. 

Ryan was getting mad it was like she was completely ignoring him as she put a bottle in his mouth cooing at him as he tried talking. He wasn't even thirsty but she didn't seem to care after a minute or two he began drinking either that or choke on it.

"Ok." James said letting Hailey take his hand.

Hailey walked James up to the line where Santa is. “ what are you going to ask Santa for “Hailey asked James. 

Chloe pushed the stroller and held the bottle firmly in Ryan mouth while they waited. 

James walked up to the line hand in hand with Hailey if not for his diaper he could pretend they were a couple.

"I don't know." he said not believing this was happening. He assumed Santa would think this is a college hazing.

Ryan tried moving his head but Chloe kept the bottle firmly in his mouth. Ryan had no choice but to drink!

They were next to go see santa. When it was there turn an elf helped James on Santa lap and Chloe put Ryan on the other knee. 

A big jolly guy smiled. “ hoho what would you to babies want for Christmas “ Santa asked the boys. 

Santa started to laugh. “ oh don’t fool me you to be babies lying to Santa doesn’t get you presents. Now smile “ Santa said as the ef took there picture. Hailey helped James off and held his hand while Chloe picked up Ryan and put him back in the stroller. 

“ okay we need more diapers and wipes for both babies let’s go to babies r us “ 

"Whatever!" James said he smiled wanting to get this over with.

Ryan started to smile then he realized he still had his pacifier in.

James looked at Ryan and gave him a smirk.

"Back in your stroller baby!" Ryan was mad but that's exactly what Chloe did.

He turned beet red knowing they were going to babies r us to buy him diapers!

Chloe pushed the stroller to the diaper aslile in babies e us. 

“ I want to get Ryan the super thick diapers and James the regular ones “ Chloe said  

“ okay that’s fine james do you want to pick out what the pictures you want on diapers look there’s rockets “ Hailey said sounding like a mother talking to her child. 

James looked at the rows and rows of diapers.

"Guess those are fine." he was enjoying his big brother role and the girls seemed to be treating him better so he didn't want to upset them.

Ryan listened to their conversation. He wasn't going to go along with this!

"Look let me go I wanna go back to Sophia I'm not a baby!" he cried

Hailey put the diapers in the cart and Ryan diaper then put wipes powder. 

Chloe looked down at ryan. “ is the baby trying to mommy something maybe he needs a diaper change “ Chloe cooed totally ignoring what Ryan said. 

James was having fun watching how the girls were treating Ryan, they were totally ignoring him and acting like he really couldn't talk or understand him.

Ryan was getting so frustrated it was like he was in a foreign country and couldn't speak the language.

"How is the baby." James said teasingly

“ alittle but fussy but it’s just his diaper wet and probably wants more mommy milk “ Chloe said to James. 

“ well let’s go get some food and you can  feed him “ Hailey said. They started   Walk to a restaurant in the mall.” James you have been a good boy you can get big boy food”

"No I don't I'm mad cause you're not answering me!" he said frustrated as hell.

Ryan figured surly they would quit with the baby crap in public at a restaurant.

James smiled "That sounds great!"

He looked over at James

"Poor baby he gets baby food!"

“ yup someone being super fussy l Chloe said as they reached the restaurants 

“ can we get one highchair and booster “ Hailey asked

the host  went off to get the  booster seat highchair. Hailey sat James in the booster seat and handed him a kids menu. While Chloe Put Ryan in the highchair. 

“ James do you want Mac n cheese or hot dogs “ Hailey asked.