LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey sat James up and burped him. " okay since your in a better mood mommy going to bring you two your class. " Hailey said standing James up. She grabbed his diaper bag and started out the house.

Sophia and Ryan arrived at the class sitting down the teacher wasn't there yet. " well then stop complaining "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James leaned in against her as she patted his back, he was so embarrassed feeling just like a infant but after a few pats he burped.

"I hate that mommy I can be a big boy." he whined not even claiming to be a man anymore. He sounded just like a toddler trying to argue for his independence.

He watched as she got up getting his diaper bag.

"Do I still have to stay with Sophia tonight?" he asked as she took his hand. Instead of being a college kid he felt like a preschooler.

" no honey we don't want you to get lost" Hailey said. She walked to the car and put James in his car seat.
" your not stay at Sophia but she is watching you tonight while mommies are going to go out " Hailey said. She started to drive James to wear Sophia might be.

"I won't get lost!" he cried as he was strapped into his seat. He wondered what he would do at Sophia's he was curious would she tease him like she does at school. Maybe I'll see her bra and panties in her room. He thought to himself. He wondered what Ryan would do and how he'd react to all of this.

"When will you be back?"

Ryan and Sophia sat in the class he nudged at her.

"I hate this.' He said pointing at his pull up

" yes you will baby. " Hailey said she started to drive the car.
" I will be back after bedtime. That's all you need to know. How about you suck your thumb. "

Sophia looked at Ryan pull up and checked it. " well it's better than a diaper."

James was mad how she wouldn't answer his questions but he knew the conversation was over as that's what she had decided.

"What mommy you can't be serious." he cried but when he saw her give him the mommy look in the mirror he knew he better do as he was told.

He dutifully stuck his thumb in his mouth and began sucking feeling just like a baby.

Ryan hated the pull up.

"Yeah I guess but it's still embarrassing." Ryan said to his sexy girlfriend turned mommy.

Hailey parked in the parking lot and got James out carrying his diaper bag. " your super late" Hailey said. They walked in the class. Some of the kids giggled at James in his Mickey Mouse outfit. Hair my walked up to the teacher with James/

" I'm sorry he's late it's just he wasnt feeling good and made a super messy diaper this morning but his better now "

Ms. Thomas looked at him. " well I'm glad he's better. Now James why don't you go sit next your babysitter Sophia and I'll bring you something to color. "

James felt just like a little boy as Hailey held his hand tightly with his diaper bag slung over her shoulder they walked into school. He turned red as the other classmates laughed at him. The college baby cringed as his mommy told the teacher what happened.

"Color I--I can do normal work!" he said stuttering nervously unsure of himself.

Ryan looked at James and couldn't believe it he was dressed just like a 18 month old.

"Look at James." he said nudging Sophia

Hailey smacked James diapered bottom. " you need to stop questioning adults and do as you say " Hailey said as she walked him over to his seat.
" Sophia everything in his diaper bag that he needs and stuff " Hailey kissed James on the head.
" bye bye baby " she said.

Sophia looked up when Ryan nudged her. " isn't he just the cutest "

James watched as his hot mommy left he was so turned on just the way she looked and dressed. He checked her sweet ass out as she turned to leave. Then he looked at Sophia who was just as hot. He was a young college kid after all seemed like he was always checking out the girls and was so turned on.

Ryan didn't like the threat at all.

"Fine." he said going back to his book.

James looked at the paper in front of him it was a dog for him to color.

"Seriously they think I'm going to color this!" he said frustrated

"No please I'll be good!" he whined.

James looked at them and wondered what they were talking about.

"What was you going to let him take off?" he asked curiously

James took the crayons.

"I'm not hungry." he hated the fact knowing later she would hold him and feed him a bottle just as if he was an infant!

He still wondered what Ryan was wearing as he colored his picture, using his left hand so the picture would look like a toddler colored it.

James knew that was that and he wasn't going to get his way. His only hope was that she would at least let him hold his bottle his mommies wouldn't let him as they loved having him lay in their lap and rock him and sometimes they would even rub the front of his diaper as he drank. Little did he know they were conditioning him to love his diapers.

James finished coloring his picture.

"I'm all done." he said showing the picture to Sophia

James knew it was horrible as he was out of the lines, making him do it left handed with the fat crayons accomplished what they wanted it to as it looked like a toddler truly colored it.

"Do I--hav!" he tried protesting but she jammed his pacifier in shutting him up. James sat there sucking it knowing he'd be in trouble if he spit out.

"Really ok!" Ryan said smiling looking forward to getting it off. He figured maybe while the baby was sleeping maybe he and Sophia could full around.