LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Sofia laughed at ryan. " I will be back later " she said. Sofia sister finally opened the door. They greeted each other. Then Sofia gave Brandi all the instruction for Ryan. " bye baby I'll be back later " Sofia said kissing Ryan on the forehead.

Hailey tied the bib around and he started to spoon him the cereal.
" yes you have to go. Why don't you want to go " Hailey asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Bye mommy." he said as his eyes began to water as Brandy took his hand a long with the diaper bag. He felt just like a baby.

James started eating his baby cereal.

"Cause everyone will see me dressed as a baby and Sophia teases me." he whined

Sofia waved bye and left to go get James. She was very happy to see James.

Hailey continue to spoon cereal to his mouth." I think your dressed very cute. Lucky for you today is Friday. Sofia doesn't tease you she keeps you in your place." Hailey said.

Sophia knocked on the door Chloe opened it. She walked over to James and snapped some pictures. " you look so cute " Sophia cooed.

" you are a baby so it's not a secret " Hailey said.

Sophia came over to James. She slapped his thigh. " that is no way to look at your babysitter " Sophia said.
Hailey wiped his face.
" its not honey, I promise you will get use to it. " Hailey said helping James out of his highchair.

"Owe!" he yelped.

"I'm still a guy what do you expect." he said rubbing his thigh

In mid sentence Hailey wiped his face showing what a baby he is.

"No I won't I'll never get used to it." he cried waiting to be set free from his highchair

" your not a guy your a baby " Sophia said.

Hailey helped James get out his highchair. " well mommy loves you and will come get you from school " Hailey said giving James a kiss like any other mommy.

Sophia took James to his first class. She sat down and started to do her work like a good student. " James start doing your work or I'm going to tell mommy you were naughty " Sofia said.

Sophia walked James to class and sat him down. He couldn't help but stare at Sophia a few times and he could feel himself getting excited in his diaper.

"I will."

He looked around wondering where Ryan was.

"Um where is Ryan?"

Sophia smiled. She forget to tell James. " he's at daycare. I decide to move him there it suits him better than college. Maybe I should have your mommy send you there " Sophia said.

" no I think you will better in daycare " Sophia said. She check James diaper. " good boy wetting your diaper. I have to tell your mommy what you did " Sophia praised James for wetting his diaper.

Sophia continue to praise James for using his diaper. " well it seems to me that you like your wet diapers " Sophia cooed going back to doing her work.

Sophia was ready for James to throw a tantrum. " yes you are, maybe your even smaller than Ryan like a newborn " Sophia said teasing him.

Meanwhile at Brandi house. She set her little Matt at a table with Ryan. " okay ryan color a picture for mommy " she cooed.

James was getting mad, he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to cause a scene so he just did his work.

"You're mean." he said sulking.

Ryan sat there at the little table.

"Can't I sit at the regular table not made out of plastic. He couldn't believe she was making him set at the fisher price table.

"Ok." he said taking the crayons and starting to color.

Sophia smiled her plan was working. " aww does the baby James want his pacifier " Sophia said. She pulled his pacifier out and pulled placed it to his lips.

Brandi fixed Matt in his chair. " you have to sit in that chairs. Those are for babies that's what you are " Brandi said
She watched Ryan color.
" mommy going to love that she going to hang it on the fridge " Brandi cooed.

"No I don't!" he whined but she didn't listen James not wanting to get spanked by Sophia and his mommies and not wanna to cause a scene accepted it.

"Wait it's pink and it says baby girl on it!" he said before she put it in.

Sophia looked at the pacifier. " it looks so cute, I don't have another one just suck that and stop whining. " Sophia said. She went back to doing work.
" does baby James need another nap. " Sophia cooed.

Brandi cuddle ryan like a preschooler who left his mommy for the first time. " it's okay honey mommy will be back the you could show her you picture " Brandi said softly.