LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey was even more and at what James said. " when your done you will apologies to ryan for calling him a name then suck on soap " Hailey did getting stern as she continue to spank James over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey finally stopped when she got to 70. She wanted James to start behaving better. She diapered him back and led him over to Ryan.
" now baby James what do you have to say to Ryan " Hailey said stern.

Ryan just drank his bottle and waited for his apology. If James didn't apologize ryan was going to start crying like a baby.

James was like clay laying there letting Hailey mold him and do whatever she wanted to him as that spanking hurt no way was he going to be bad again!

He looked at Ryan sucking his bottle smiling.

"I'm sorry Ryan." he said sniffling just to recover from the spanking.

Ryan looked at James. " it's okay " ryan said.

Hailey laid James on the ground like Ryan. She went and got James a bottle. " to bad your not a big boy like Ryan. Then you could hold your own bottle cradling James on her lap. She brought the nipple to his mouth.

Ryan crawled over to Hailey and laid his head on her and continue to drink his bottle slowly.

"I am a big boy." he said laying in her arms he definitely wasn't going to throw a fit and argue as his bottom couldn't take it anymore. He opened accepting the nipple.

"Aunt Hailey do you ever breast feed the baby my mommy let's me suckle and she says someday she'll have milk for me!" he said excitedly loving those special moments. He loved seeing girls in their bras and could just imagine Hailey in hers! He let his mind wondering what color panties she was wearing.. Maybe if he got a chance he'd sneak into the girls room and look through their clothes..

Ryan had no idea what his mommy was doing but she was out getting him a cage to lock up his dick so he couldn't play anymore!

Hailey looked at James. " no your a baby " Hailey said. Hailey looked at Ryan and smiled.
" no I don't breastfeed James I'm waiting to make milk for him. He doesn't get the treat of sucking on me yet cause he's a bad boy " Hailey explained to ryan.

Sofia was actually on a date with some basketball player. She texted Hailey and told her all about it. Once over she did get ryan a cage and brought her boyfriend back to the apartment.

James laid there sucking his bottle as he listened to Hailey talk to Ryan. His eyes got big what the hell she was planning to breastfeed me! He didn't know what to think about that. For now he just continued to drink.

"He'll like it once he does!" he said finishing his bottle.

Hailey rubbed James back.
" yea all babies love there mommies milk and James no different " Hailey said she continue to feed his bottle.

Sofia knocked on the door and Chloe opened it. Sofia walked in the back. " hi baby did you miss your mommy " Sofia said to Ryan.

James squirmed around at Hailey talking about breast feeding him it was so embarrassing.

Ryan nodded.

"Yes it's really good he'll like it and it creates a special bond too!"

He turned around there was his hot mommy in a mini skirt wearing a white shirt with her red bra strap showing damn she looked hot he noticed her hair was a little messed up.

"Yes mommy I'm happy you're back!" he said crawling up to her hugging her legs. He enjoyed this view cause he could see her panties but those were the rules he couldn't get up until she told him too.

James looked at the scene play out before him and didn't know what to think!

"Mommy you didn't find a daddy or a new boyfriend ri--right?" he said stuttering nervously.

Little did he know Tom the star basketball player was in the kitchen waiting for Hailey to call him in.

Sofia smiled and hugged Ryan. " okay you can stand up now " Sofia said and helped him up.

Sofia rubbed his back then looked behind her and in the kitchen. " well... Tom come here and meet your little boy " Sofia said to him.
Tom walked in he way taller than Ryan and more built than him. He looked at ryan and smiled.
"Hi little man I'm Tom, your mommy new boyfriend " he said to ryan.

Hailey watched to see how this would all play out in front of her.

James looked on shocked that his hot girlfriend found a new boyfriend.

Tom grabbed Sophia roughly and jammed his tongue down her throat caressing her breasts, showing Ryan she now belonged to him!

Ryan was pissed he threw his bottle down.

"I'll kick your ass!" he said lunging at Tom but Tom was much to fast and bigger and instead of beating him up or fighting him, he simply pinned him down and began spanking him!

"Quit you asshole she's my girlfriend quit quit!" he cried kicking his legs.

Everyone looked on in amazement.

Sofia was happy with Tom. He was a real man. She didn't think ryan would try to fight him. She watched as Tom spanked ryan. Then Sofia got down to Ryan level. Once Tom stopped. She picked him up.
" Ryan I need a man in my life and your just not cutting it, but I still love my baby Ryan and we can still fool around. I just need someone who can give me the. Pleasure. " Sofia explained to him. She hugged Ryan.

"B--but I'm your boyfriend I wanna be your man!" he cried.

"Hey babe maybe you should show him the special present you got him showing him how much you love him, so much that he belongs to you."

Ryan looked confused.

"What's he talking about?" he asked nervously

James finished his bottle sitting up now noticing his diaper was wet!

" no you will be my baby. " Sofia said. She remember she pulled the cage for Ryan out. " here ryan this my present it's just for you " Sofia said. She held it up for everyone to see. " wanna see how it works " Sofia laid ryan on the floor.

Hailey felt James diaper was wet.
" well since your changing your baby I'll change mine " Hailey said as she got the changing supplies ready.

"What the hell is that!" he cried as it didn't look like anything he wanted.

"Tom looked at Sophia do you need my belt babe."

Ryan laid down wondering what was going on.

James's eyes got big no mommy not here not in front of everyone!"

" it's so you can't get any sexually urges " Sofia said. She looked up at Tom. " no i don't need your belt " Sofia said.
She untapped ryan diaper then grabbed his parts then clipped it on his dick. " that's better " Sofia said with a smile.

Hailey started to change James. She looked at ryan package as Sofia changed him then James.
"James I told you your package was small. Look at ryan it's way bigger " Hailey told James as she wiped his privates.

Ryan laid there.

"Sexual urges wh--what?" Then he thought she was going to get him off when she grabbed his manhood. Once she had it clicked on and put the key on her necklace around her neck.

Ryan looked at it..

"what is this get it off!" he cried

James laid there as his pretty mommy began changing him.

He turned bright red as she talked about his small package and she was right Ryan's was a lot bigger then his.

"Wow babe you were right it truly is as small as a baby's." Tom chimed in.

"I mean what the he'll is that, Hailey you should make him a baby girl!" he said laughing.

James thought he was going to die of embarrassment!

Sofia tapped up ryan diaper.
" no this is staying on you for awhile. Until further noticed " Sofia said.

Hailey looked at James small package. " no I like having him has my little boy. His package is perfect size for a baby " Hailey said as she rubbed in more powder into James.

"This sucks!" he cried Ryan knew he was stuck.

"He's not coming to our place." he said pointing at Tom..

It had been Ryan's place but more and more she was taking it over just like his life.

"Shut up shut up." he cried setting up in his new fresh clean diaper.

Sofia finished tapping ryan diaper ups then looked at Tom.
" Tom will becoming home with us tonight , you have no say it's mommy place now " Sofia explained.

Hailey gave James a look.
" do you need another spanking " Hailey said picking him up.
" I think you need to go to bed ".

Ryan looked at her with a shocked look.

"Pl--please I don't want him there." he said crying.

"No mommy I'll be good." James said pathetically as everyone laughed at him five minutes ago now he was showing just how submissive he was.

Sofia didn't care that ryan cried. She picked him up. " we need to get you to bed " Sofia said. She grabbed diaper bag.
" say bye bye to baby James and Hailey. Hailey I'll come get James tomorrow before class "Sofia said.

Hailey looked at James and smiled. " good boy " Hailey said.
" okay he will be ready tomorrow "