LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

James couldn't help himself as this hot girl paid attention to him tickling him and blowing raspberries on his stomach. The irony he thought if he was a real man she'd be going down on him but he wasn't a real man as she was blowing on his stomach and the only way she'd see his small package was by changing his diaper!

"Ok ok quit quit please." he said giggling

Hailey stopped after a few minutes. She got up and put James in his favorite toy the bouncer. " you love this don't bounce really high for mommy." She cooed then stuck a pacifier in his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey smiled and left James to bounce in his bouncer for awhile.
He was so cute in that bouncer. There was a knock on the door Hailey went to go answer it.
It was ryan James friend from school talking to Hailey about James.

James herd voices and one was a guy he wondered what was going on as the girls were girlfriends so they had no boyfriends. He couldn't do anything but bounce wondering what was up and hoping no one else would see him like this!

A couple second behind Ryan came Sofia. But ryan was dressed like a big baby too.
" hey Hailey, I was wondering if you can watch Ryan for me I need to go to do some remodeling and he's in my way " Sofia asked.
Hailey was surprised to see Ryan as a baby but didn't pay it any mind. " yea that's fine " Hailey says.
" okay now ryan if your a bad boy for Hailey I will spank you in front of them and make you do something you don't like " Sofia threaten to ryan.

Ryan was not happy about being babysat and his hot sexy girlfriend often teased him about finding a real man and a daddy for him, she busted him on the computer getting off to girls on the Victoria's secret website.

"You're not really going to get me a daddy are you mommy." he cried desperately.

James knew both of those voices..

What the hell

Sofia looked at Ryan and smiled at him. " yes honey I'm going to find you a new daddy and myself a better boyfriend. I told you I'm doing some remodeling for my baby " Sofia the rubbed ryan back.

Hailey just watched. " well ryan want to go play with you baby friend. " Hailey asked.

"No please mommy I said I'm sorry!" he cried begging her.. Several months ago they're relationship changed. He got drunk and he cheated on her then she made him into her baby as his punishment but he ended up liking it and after a bit she teased him about getting him a daddy. He hated that and now he was bad ad she was going to do who knows what.

"Does he know about me?" he asked nervously.'

Sofia was still very mad about that and. She liked that ryan love his baby hood. " I know what you said. But I need a man in my life and you just don't cut it " Sofia said then kissed Ryan on the lips and left.
Hailey looked at Ryan and went over pick him up. She placed a pacifier in his mouth. " it's okay honey, your mommy just teasing you maybe playing with your friend will help " Hailey said as she carried ryan to James.
" James look it's your friend Ryan. "

"B--but I am your man!" he said crying looking like a toddler crying cause his mommy dropped him off at the babysitters.. He looked at Hailey as she talked to him as if he was really a baby he took the pacifier.

"I--I hope so did she tell you anything?" he said behind his pacifier trying to get information out of her.

James looked at Ryan not believing what he saw.

He never knew Ryan was a baby.

"What the hell dude!" he said forgetting he was a baby himself.

Ryan was super embrassed that James saw him like this.
Hailey frowned at James. " James do you need to suck on soap. " Hailey ask.
" yes I'm a baby and I like it " ryan admitted.

Hailey put ryan down so he could talk to James. Ryan looked at James. " yea I do like it. Umm I don't know why I guess I like being taken care " ryan shrugged. " and Sofia likes it she gives me special treatment. " he said with a smile.

Ryan sucked his pacifier. " no it doesn't and your luck you have two girls looking after you anyone would kill to do that " ryan explained. " the best part is when the praise you for being cute " ryan said smiling. He remember the first time Sofia let him hold his own bottle it was satisfying the way she cooed at him it actually turned him on a lot

Ryan didn't understand why James hated it so much. " James you just need accept your baby side. " Ryan said. " watch this " he said. Ryan went to go find Hailey.
" auntie Hailey can I have a baba " ryan said cutely.
Hailey smiled. " aww your so cute " Hailey said and gave Ryan a bottle.

James just shook his head.

"You're crazy who wants to drink bottles and wear diapers you should be wanting to get in there pants not you wanting them to change your diaper!" he said rolling his eyes frustrated.

"Wait did that batch girlfriend of yours tell them to do this to me!" he was livid

Ryan was happily drinking his bottle. " this is how I get into there pants. " Ryan said. He laid on his back and drank his bottle.
Hailey came over. " aww baby James do you want to be like Ryan and hold your bottle " Hailey said taking him out the bouncer and laying him on the floor.

Hailey sighed, " James you need to start being more like Ryan he just so cute. " Hailey said. She brought James over to a chair and grabbed the paddle.
" I'm sick of your behavior " Hailey said and started to spank him.
Ryan felt bad that's why he was always good so he didn't get a spanking.