LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy vs. Trans/MTF

Howdy,

I'm never sure whether or not to call myself a sissy, since I'd say I'm more attracted to the idea of being treated as a sissy by force or for punishment, rather than actually having a LG persona. However, I'm interested enough in the sissy-sphere to follow a ton of blogs, tumblrs, etc. And I find myself feeling uneasy about the blurred line between men with sissy desires, and actual, bonafide trans women.

For instance, I often read about sissies seeking hormone therapy. Isn't that abuse of the medical system? Lying about being transgender to get HRT seems just as dishonest as lying about being incontinent to a doctor.

When it all made sense, being a male LG would make you a Trans. I was with the TGGude back in the early 2000's. It was generally held that. To quote Taffy Cheerful "Sex [male/female] is physical; gender [masculine/feminine] is between the ears". However, I would think that "sissy" does not follow that. First sissy is more about FemDom than gender or ABDL. Second, sissy appears to be more about effeminacy than feminine. Trans/LG do not have SPH http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.co.uk/p/test.html

I don't profess to be a sissy, and as far as transgender, my body is 100% male. I simply have a mindset of role-playing (and dressing like) a three-year-old girl in private. Other than when I'm alone, I live a regular man life and am thankful to have my private time when I need it. Whereas a transgender person (male) could live a public life as a female, I most certainly could not pass for a toddler and be accepted as a 58 year-old child. THAT has to be kept private.

A good topic which has many different viewpoints, far too many for me to go into in depth, however from a psychological standpoint I'm fairly certain the two intersect quite well. Where as Trans is about gender identity, it can often be a lead in from the sissy aspect of our fetish, after all roleplaying a girl is part of getting into the mindset of being a girl, which could open up forgotten desires or feelings. So people may tend to find themselves wanting to be a girl afterward, which leads into Transgender mindsets. I'm fairly certain those who use hypnosis may also alter their mindset further, which could lead to them identifying as female over a longer time period due to the hypnotic training.

I noticed that the narrative for many persons was the little boy turned into a little gilrl. That was never mine. For me, they both existed as part of me, just not at the same time and in the same way. Each was natural to me with one being predominant based on my REAL physiology but I could emulate a little girl like I was born to it. Neither felt odd or strange. On whatever TG forum I went, I brought the tiara fancy and when the other girls tried it, they gravitated to it like a magnet to iron. for many, what had been an accessory for something else became an end in itself and they would get several and tried wearing them for their own sake it

• Like 1

I don't know any sissy, outside of fiction, who seeks hormone therapy. To do so requires a lot of things including living full time as your chosen gender, to get hormones legitimately takes a lot of effort. If any sissy takes hormones legitimately or through back channels, I most certainly do not condone it.

I would also reject any sissy who claimed to be transgender... Unless they have been otherwise diagnosed with gender dysphoria, or were going through the process to get that diagnosis..