LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Veterans Administration and diapers

after serving just over 20 years ago my wife and i have been discussing about me using the VA medical but i have some concern i get my diapers though state medicaid and with cuts coming there is a good chance i would loose medical.

You would have to go thru and appeal of any disability rating you may have received to include the back injury and therefore the IC , after that was done they provide cheap low quality disposables until you complain and appeal enough to get Abena or dry comfort authorized , on the side of reusable they would cover almost every product Angelfluff makes from diapers to onesies to plastic pants except things with childish prints, Angelfluff has been the VA approved cloth diaper place going back like at least 12 years i can remember. So good diapers out of the VA will be a long row to hoe of getting your back injury included in your disability rating and then complaining and appealing enough to get to the good diapers in disposable , cloth is covered if you can deal with the care and feeding of a bunch of diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ok so the diapers will be covered... the IC is the result of the teh back surgery per say not the injury LOL if that makes since... it took too long to get approval for surgery with the herniation on my l4-5 resulting in

8 hours ago, steveg said:

ok so the diapers will be covered... the IC is the result of the teh back surgery per say not the injury LOL if that makes since... it took too long to get approval for surgery with the herniation on my l4-5 resulting in

The gloves are not a worry for me we get 4 boxes a month 2 for my supplies and 2 for my sons supplies and i only go though 1 box in like 6 months since i use it for like rash cream or if there is a serious blow out LOL

19 hours ago, steveg said:

What always galls me is no matter what happens the first thing is ibuprophen and rest under a tree , it escalates from there , and when you sign your papers you give them use of your entire life , go AWOL they will hunt you down and bring you back , but the minute they are done with you they don't make good on there end of the deal they jerk you around on health care and there are guys living under bridges , that they don't seem to know about , so you can keep of track of us well we serve but can't find a Veteran under a bridge and take the brother home once he is a civilian again ,and trumps campaign promises now that he is president is "ignore what I said about helping Vets" the only thing he is gonna do is make more , because nothing stimulates the economy like a ground war and this guy is all about making money for himself, even his dessert bombing in syria had nothing to do with the children he was showing off for China and he owns a lot of Raytheon stock that conveintley surged in value the next day .No matter your politics that takes the cake of shit moves any president has made in my lifetime and I remember all the way back to Nixon.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk