LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heavy duty plastic pants

With considerable difficulty, I've recently obtained some PVC pants in a really thick material, 8mil. Having tried them for a couple of weeks, I'm amazed that such items are not more widely available. The heavy grade material leaves the wearer in no doubt that the pants are being worn. Both restrictive and reassuring at the same time. What do others think of making waterproof pants from such heavy material?

where did you get them

LL Medico sells a 7 mil pair

Protex. End-of-line (US English: "Close-out") on a batch of Tuffy Pants wrongly labelled 7mil. They are a horrendous price and are only available in a limited range of sizes, mainly children's but some smaller adult ones too. Semi-transparent and very significantly stiffer than the 6mil "medium thickness" ones of UK origin previously worn. A totally different experience in terms of the tactile sensations that result, whether with a diaper underneath, or towelling pants, or direct against the skin.

I have those as well. I got the last X-Large one

6 mil is still heavy duty, most panties are in the 3-4 mil range. It must be understood that an adult size 7 mil panty, in terms of thickness to area, is the same as a 3-4 mil baby panty because it is about twice as large in the other dimensions (length and width) so the proportions are the same

Why? Have you ever seen what 8 mil looks like? It would be unnecessary. My duvet cover and pillow cover are made of that, both from LL Medico

madebed3.jpg

I also use the King sized pillow cover for a wet bag and other kinds of diaper related bags

I have some of those. Thy're made by the smae company that LL Medico works with

Comco were pretty much the same. The material lasted longer than the eleastics

• 4 weeks later...

I checked with Babykins earlier this month, since this thread started. Their thickest is currently 6mil and the material is soft and silent. The problem seems to be that the source of the 8mil material has dried up, leaving nobody able to make them even to special order. A pity, because the restraining sensations imparted by a really thick pant simply are not matched by anything else. Not to mention the give-away noises.

Same applies to matress protection. There used to be on sale at just about every corner shop, sold by the metre length, a wide clear plastic material intended for use as a tablecloth for childrens parties and so on. It worked equally well as a waterproof undersheet and it was much cheaper than the 'official' product. Lasted years; I still sleep on mine every night, often wetting it. Must be five years old by now.. But that's vanished too.

One correction to Christine's comments, if I may: The 'mil' figure is an absolute measurement (thousandths of an inch), not a figure relative to the size of the finished garment.

The heaviest you will find unless you know some specialty places is 7 mil, not that different from 8 mil. a mil, is indeed 1/1000 of an inch. Another good one is the Babykins 15 gauge (I belive the same as mil) ivory rubber panties, they also make rubber sheets in that material or one that is so close you cnnot tell the difference and it is the perfect classic rubber sheet. 60" wide. When you were 5 and saw this coming into your house, you started crying because you knew where it was going. And after being washed (recommended), it has the same SMELL too

The thing that is better about LL Medico is that each size coveres a wide range of waist and leg sizes and the panties have a good side seam length and wide crotch so that one size can fit many. I can wear Small to 4XL well. This allows for different sized to suit different diaperings from very thin, to quite thick. Babykins and others are very close fitting and you must move up in size to get better protection. I could probably wear Med to XL. Thr rubber panties size much differently but are not as full as the LL Medico plastic. I am in Babkins rubber over LL Medico Snap-on as recommended in DPF 30 years ago. See my Review

I would like to add review of Protex items but they have dropped quite a few lines and I do not know what they will do with their company as far as rubber panieis go. When they stabilize, I will write

• 6 months later...

7 mil is no big deal. Look at LL Medico.  and they will not bread the bank. Babykins does 6 mil and 15 guage rubber panties, too

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 12:41 PM, AbabeBill said:

I have many heavy gauge plastic pants, it's what I want to wear sometimes. I love the stiff, no give to them, and the noise is always fun too.

Yeah. Me too. Like wearing them without diapers. Satisfying to say the least.

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2017 at 7:17 AM, Little Christine said:

Why? Have you ever seen what 8 mil looks like? It would be unnecessary. My duvet cover and pillow cover are made of that, both from LL Medico

madebed3.jpg

I also use the King sized pillow cover for a wet bag and other kinds of diaper related bags

Hi there, I was just wondering if that mattress cover is the clear material from Gary/ LL Medico? I have a fitted cover from them in Sapphire which I like but I was interested in the clear. How does it feel? How's the crinkle or noise?

smooth, not much noise because of the weight. It does harden and crack after a while due to heat

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one blue full-cut Gary panty in 7-mil blue, and one lavender Suprima that's about that thick. I wear one of them once in a while just because they feel a little different. But my real preference is the thinner plastic.

I too was worried that you'd gone back to the vanilla side, Little Christine.... ?

For years it was exclusively Fetware's 7 mil Cloud XT's and/or Leakmaster 7 mil enclosed leg. Gone lighter in old age. Now it's Fetware Cloud and/or Baby Pants Classic dinosaur print (with matching onesie). Always looking and willing to try (with and without a diaper). Suggestions are always appreciated!

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:35 AM, Orchidectomy said:

With considerable difficulty, I've recently obtained some PVC pants in a really thick material, 8mil. Having tried them for a couple of weeks, I'm amazed that such items are not more widely available. The heavy grade material leaves the wearer in no doubt that the pants are being worn. Both restrictive and reassuring at the same time. What do others think of making waterproof pants from such heavy material?

When you say restrictive that sounds a little kinky and this sounds good

I got one in a more appropriate size last year https://protex-medical.myshopify.com/collections/plastic/products/237

• 10 months later...

Here is my review of them