LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

after wearing cloth diaper for a while now my only complaint is having to deal with poppy diapers... granted my messy diapers a more like explosions due to my IBS-D so that could be the issue..

typically

They sell disposable diaper liners for that

• 5 weeks later...

I was about to post a similar question! I use my shower head to rinse off the mess and then wash it with oxyclean. Sometimes I let it soak in an oxyclean bath overnight to try and pull out some of the stains.

I'm more

I have heard of them being recommended, but not seen them since I do not do either disposables, for which they were invented, or mess myself

• 2 months later...

When wearing cloth diapers, messy diapers are inevitable. Being incontinent sometimes you know you messed your diaper and sometimes you don't. There are times you can change the diaper right away, and there are times you have to wear it. I rather they disposable liners for cloth diapers. They help big time with the cleanup. You just take the soil whiner and flush it down the toilet. Any of the additional poop that could spread out in the diaper, I wash with a diaper sprayer in the toilet. This gets most of the poop off the diaper. You're still going to get stains in the diaper from wearing poop. I too do not use Clorox when I wash my diapers. Bleach will shorten the life of a diaper. No one sees the stains from the poop except my wife and I. All of my diapers have poop stains in the back. It makes it easy to tell which is the front and which is the back of the diaper when you put them on. White to the front Brown to the back. LOL. Yes it can be a bit of a job but it's not that bad. Once you get used to it it just becomes an automatic habit. Yes it can be a bit of a job but its not that bad. Once you get used to cleaning up your diapers it's just what you have to do. Depending on how long you stay in a messy diaper the diaper stains and so do your plastic panties. So you do your best to clean up and wash things out. Then you put on another diaper and start it all over again. I wouldn't have it any other way.

• 1 month later...

A trick that my mother used to prevent stains in my cloth diapers (and this also works with panties) is as soon as you can after being changed, to first rinse them out as much as possible (or you're inclined to rinse) and then put them into cold water

• 2 weeks later...

I've used black underwear underneath my diaper and it does a pretty good job of catching and holding the mess.  If i don't stay in the mess too long, the underwear keeps the stain from getting into the diaper. Two pair works better than one.  The black underwear hides the stains beautifully. 

On 8/28/2017 at 7:01 AM, Waynes said:

I rather they disposable liners for cloth diapers. They help big time with the cleanup. You just take the soil whiner and flush it down the toilet.

What liners do you use (brand name) and where do you get them? I've found baby diaper liners online but they seem really small and probably wouldn't catch everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, a nice warm wey squishy terry nappy inevitably needs washing. Cloth was my 1st adult nappy, I use disposables frequently, but I still enjoy the occasional cloth nappy for their different look, sensations and returning to the feel of the kind of nappy I wore as a little baby.

Years ago I heard mothers talking about how to deal with poopie nappies before washing them, the solution, which I adopted, is to use a table spoon, scoop out the bulk and use toilet roll to wipe it off, then use the edge of the spoon to scrape any remaning mess out from the nap, this works well to reduce the ammount of pre-wash rinsing required. 

On 11/12/2017 at 12:35 AM, Ferix said:

What liners do you use (brand name) and where do you get them? I've found baby diaper liners online but they seem really small and probably wouldn't catch everything.

I found the liners on the Happy Endings site to work very well.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, Boby said:

Years ago I heard mothers talking about how to deal with poopie nappies before washing them, the solution, which I adopted, is to use a table spoon, scoop out the bulk and use toilet roll to wipe it off, then use the edge of the spoon to scrape any remaning mess out from the nap, this works well to reduce the ammount of pre-wash rinsing required. 

I'm not eating a bowl of soup at your house unless I bring my own spoon with me!  :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

I ended up purchasing a roll of diaper liners to try with my cloth diapers. They do work but not perfectly. Even with laying down multiple sheets, they can still shift around and there's always some mess that makes it onto the cloth. If one sheet could cover the whole cloth diaper like they do for baby cloth diapers, it would work perfectly, but they only make liners for baby diapers and they don't work that great.

For me, I'm thinking the best solution is just to wear a disposable to catch the mess and terry cloth lined protective pants over it to catch any leaks. I am usually messy right after I wake up and I dont want to spend the time cleaning my messy diapers when I'm trying to get ready for work.