LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, good luck on your journey! I would never decide to become incontinent on my own. Well, it's hard to tell me objectively as well as I was incontinent for most of my life, so even though I have recently started to like incontinence I have definitely hated in the past and it is one of the reasons why my life looks like it does look now. I kind of enjoy being incontinent now, truth be told feeling "wet" inside is a really thing that I have really grew to start liking, but it's still nowhere pleasant enough to things that I had to suffer when I was in my twenties. So, I can understand your reasons for doing so, but remember that there will be no way back once you get on this road. It's kind of funny though as some people want to be incontinent and some really hate it from the bottom of their hearts. Life is cruel indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

I was 7 years old when I wanted back in diapers, all through my childhood I did everything I could think of to be put back into diapers, when I turned 16 I purchased my very first case of diapers, when I was 18 I purchased my first bag of adult diapers and started my life over wearing diapers as often as I could, by the time I was 20 I had been married and divorced and back into the dating scenario,

All the while I was wanting to have the need to wear diapers, my second wife knew of my diapers after out 3rd date, after we married I told her of my desires to need to wear diapers, she did not disaprove but in fact encouraged me to wear diapers all the time, by our second year of marriage I was diapered 24/7 and was quite adept to wetting my diaper to the point of little control of when it happened, my wife of course took notice of this and decided she liked the idea I now needed to wear diapers due to my wetting.

It was only after I was caught in a messy diaper one to many times by my wife that she said we needed to talk, so we did talk and the results of that talk was she tossed any and all my underwear out in the trash and I was to wear diapers 24/7 and could only pee and poop in my diaper, no useing the toilet.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I was 7 years old when I wanted back in diapers, all through my childhood I did everything I could think of to be put back into diapers, when I turned 16 I purchased my very first case of diapers, when I was 18 I purchased my first bag of adult diapers and started my life over wearing diapers as often as I could, by the time I was 20 I had been married and divorced and back into the dating scenario,

All the while I was wanting to have the need to wear diapers, my second wife knew of my diapers after out 3rd date, after we married I told her of my desires to need to wear diapers, she did not disaprove but in fact encouraged me to wear diapers all the time, by our second year of marriage I was diapered 24/7 and was quite adept to wetting my diaper to the point of little control of when it happened, my wife of course took notice of this and decided she liked the idea I now needed to wear diapers due to my wetting.

It was only after I was caught in a messy diaper one to many times by my wife that she said we needed to talk, so we did talk and the results of that talk was she tossed any and all my underwear out in the trash and I was to wear diapers 24/7 and could only pee and poop in my diaper, no useing the toilet.

6 hours ago, dljim95 said:

We must have the same wife, mine also knew of my need to wear diapers very soon after we started dating. Over time when I was un-potty training to wet, she told me that if I was already in diapers I might as well use them to the fullest and took away my toilet use. Years later I now NEED my diapers for both wetting and messing.

It is nice having a wife who understands our "need" of diapers, my wife has confided in me that she enjoyed the fact I wore a diaper from the first time she found out, and when I told her I wanted to need to wear diapers she was overjoyed as she loved the idea of me in diapers and also wanted me to need to wear diapers. I now know she enjoys having me in diapers as much as I enjoy being in diapers.