LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

@Cruiser 03 - I like where this is going.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and if so whether they're any good?

https://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-TopLiner-Super-Booster-Pads/dp/B00JELBY0G

The top liner is actually quite a decent product for its price ,I have some because frequently my daily driver is an ATN, ATN's With the top liner makes a decent out of the house diaper for the price I have not found better, you should be still able to order a sample of them from Principle business industries for 1.99 on the net ,they obviously aren't an ABDL product ,but are about the top of it's low cost class.

On 5/25/2017 at 11:53 AM, AbabeBill said:

But, please think about what you are putting forth here. Asking people how you can throw away control, can be upsetting for some. People who, because of real medical issues, have no control.

Those people are on the wrong forum, then. This is the incontinent-desires forum. Anyone who comes here and is offended

• Like 2
7 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

Sorry for the late reply guys. Been a busy few days.

Last Wednesday I wore over to my friends place, and by the end of the night I started to leak;

Well...after work last night, the boss and I head over to the sister venue down the road which was doing a line clean the next day which means free beer. After a great night I crash at one of my work mates for the night and well....I thought I had more control still at this point.

Typing this while I wait for the first load of washing to finish.

@DBiker - That sounds like a great idea. Will have to look into that.

41 minutes ago, stevewet said:

It is your subconscious telling you it is wrong to wet your self. That is all but you just have to keep telling your self it is fine and what you really want. Eventually you will achieve this

Also wanted to comment once again about the purpose, scope, and restrictions of this specific forum ;) As the name implies, anything about desired incontinence is allowed here, That includes discussion of the downsides of this as well as questions of whether any person understands all about it adequately or is truly ready to make the choice.

What is NOT allowed are posts bashing either any member(s) or bashing the concept of desired incontinence

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I for one can understand why you want this. I am urinary incontinent and thoroughly enjoy being this way. If it is what you truly want go for it. I wouldn't want life any other way.

Thank you for your encouraging and supportive words.

• 3 months later...