LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi guys.

I've only recently joined this forum, while having had an attraction to the lifestyle for as long as I can remember I want to take it to the next step. I've read through the twelve month program as well as other posts on 24/7 wearing with the aim of losing control, and was wondering if anyone has any personal tips/experience that could help pad out(phrasing) the program.

I've been wearing every night for little over a week now and am starting to wear more and more through the day, and just recently wore out in public while in the company of a friend (I can say the fact no one gave me a sideways glance was liberating, though it will be a while before I'm confident to

• Like 1

Okay I know it is your decision but I really think at the age of 27 (I don't understand why these young people want to do this) you have your whole life ahead of you.

• Like 1

I would suggest that you not worry about sticking to any particular schedule or program. Just wear diapers

• Like 3

None of us can keep everything in a totally perspective, that's why forums are a good thing. We each have something to bring to any subject. I hope BaybayJay understands this? I like to think, we are offering good "been there, done that advice". At any rate, we do the best we can to help each other.

Here are a couple steps you can take to get yourself started in the right direction:

- Wearing 24/7 is vital; you can't truly start living the lifestyle if you keep swapping between diapered and not diapered. You can build up to this by putting

• Like 6

I wouldn't encourage anyone to become incontinent by choice as that would be very irresponsible but I have to say becoming incontinent for me has not been a bad thing at all. True at first it was a shock. My incontinence started with me wetting the bed which gradually became more and more often. Then I started having damp and smelly under wear by the end of the day which got to the stage I needed pads and then nappies. I saw the doctor and was refered to a urologist and then the continence nurse. My incontinence is caused by diabetic related

I developed bladder-control problems as the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old. I'm 74 now; so I've been dealing with incontinence issues for 60 years now. Before high-capacity and reliable disposable adult diapers became available about 20 years ago, I had to deal with cloth diapers and plastic pants; and that was indeed a major hassle. But with today's excellent disposable diapers, it seems to me that incontinence is more of a nuisance than needing to wear glasses, but less of a hassle than needing to walk with a cane. The people who have warned you about the bad side of always having to wear a diaper wherever you go and whatever you're doing are right that incontinence is a life-changing event and dealing with it is an often inconvenient nuisance. I've learned to enjoy wearing diapers, but it would certainly be more convenient if I could pick and choose the places and situations when I wanted to wear a diaper and not be required to wear one 24/7/365. A good way to decide whether you really want to be incontinent would be to wear and use a diaper 24/7 for a few months even (in fact, especially) when it is inconvenient to do so (e.g., immediately before and after engaging in sexual contact with someone). Many potential sexual partners are turned off by diapers.

18 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

I'll have to work up to going to work diapered. I work in hospitality and am moving around a lot, not to mention

5 minutes ago, BaybayJay said:

Also do you know if the 'Tena slip' and Abena M2 would be discreet for work as well?

I don't know about the M2s. They could work since I know they arent as absorbent as the M4s (and most likely thinner). Its worth a shot.

The tena slips would work. If you live in America, there's quite the price markup since they are shipped in from Europe. They are about $1.70 per diaper and are plastic backed (currently on sale, 30% off on bambino), whereas tena supers are about 66 cents per diaper and are cloth backed.

Well after a hectic day at work I couldn't wait to get home, get padded and get to bed. I tried the Crinklz for the fisrt time and went to bed the same way I have been for the last couple weeks. I

Well I better type this before I turn into a big crying mess since I have a black cloud hanging over my head at the moment and I am about to do the bad thing (which is kind of why I use diapers in the first place).

• Like 2
9 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

I also volunteer fo St. Johns ambulance and tried a tykables overnight on under the uniform bottoms to see how they look. Suffice to say I wouldn't be fooling anyone.

That's cool, I work on an ambulance in Seattle! You should just move over here and we can be diaper partners and save lives x3.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

All we need now is a name.

Lights, Siren, and Sog

Pamper Patrol

Messy Medics: Diaper Duty

You both need to become Paramedics , then form a company called pampered paramedics then you can spend all day talking about your PP's and you can go to medical school and become the Attends attending .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk