LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ripoff report

Last week I bought a onesy + diaper from a store on e-Bay. The item was never shipped. I e-mailed the seller twice but received no reply. FAKE SELLER ALERT! E-bay will refund my money after 2 weeks but that means no onsie for me until then. :(

• 2 months later...
On 25/05/2017 at 11:54 AM, babyslave said:

Last week I bought a onesy + diaper from a store on e-Bay. The item was never shipped. I e-mailed the seller twice but received no reply. FAKE SELLER ALERT! E-bay will refund my money after 2 weeks but that means no onsie for me until then. :(

So did you wind up getting your money back and manage to buy something since?

Dont understand the rules here but I think I think you should name and shame the eBay store.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 3:52 PM, AgentPink said:

So did you wind up getting your money back and manage to buy something since?

Dont understand the rules here but I think I think you should name and shame the eBay store.

Agreed.

I will say, I have had issues with an ebay seller before. Bought an item, their shop "disappeared" but they did at least contact me saying there are two options, wait for the shop to reopen, or they could refund the money. They claimed that ebay was harassing them over their products which were geared towards abdl. Within a week their shop was reopened and they shipped the items.