LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

opening a abdl nursery

Right off the bat, I think you need to post pictures of the nursery. Without any pictures, nobody has any idea what to expect, and I doubt anybody will show any interest without knowing what the nursery looks like.

i have quite a bit of history with "for pay nurseries". I was involved with two of them and neither one of them made it.. over priced.. not doing it for the right reasons.. peoples feeling got hurt.. they blew up like a cheap import firework..

this is just a rough draft of what the site will look like before i start everything. ill be taking photos tomarrow and will be editing more stuff then. as for adding a location i wouldn't want to add that just yet and have random people show up.

I have a a few footies and onsies for clothes. I can't afford to buy a lot of clothes straight away. Im also doing it from my apartment building so space is kind limited as for adult size items. I would be using the first couple times to buy the cloths and if I get enough from doing this then a high chair I can take apart easily.

4 hours ago, fuzzybunny said:

(Ok ive never ran a small bussiness or side venture like this...so please take this with a grain of salt.)

i have updated the prices and the rules some and the photos and this is more like a side project atm

15 hours ago, bigbabyabdl said:

this is just a rough draft of what the site will look like before i start everything. ill be taking photos tomarrow and will be editing more stuff then. as for adding a location i wouldn't want to add that just yet and have random people show up.

I don't recommend giving your address on the webpage.

• Like 1