LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SCHOOL IS OVER HERE COMES SUMMER with danny

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm going nowhere near that poop filled thing. I mean the diaper of course. It stinks! " I say as I hold my breath.

"Why do I have to do this.

• 2 months later...

"Danny get back over here i am pretty sure you don't want your mom putting you in diapers, if you don't come over here i am going to yell for your mom"

i yell for mariah and she comes running upstairs

"whats up"

"Danny ran off and went into the bathroom"

"great, do you have any big diapers"

"yes i have some adult mediums from my parents who were incontinent, why?"

"can i have them i am going to punish Danny for not doing what i said, i will diaper the rest of them for you, your boys are going to see another person wear diapers"

Danny didn't come out. He didn't care about the consequences but right now he knew where he didn't want to be. He used the bathroom and then decided to face the music.

"here mariah there about 120 diapers in this box"

"thanks, danny i told you what i would do if you did not do it. you are going to get punished now, take off your pants and underwear NOW AND LAY DOWN ON THE FLOOR if you don't your going to regret it."

i get one of the diapers

(If you ask me that's a bit too harsh to be honest mate)

Looks at you "wait what do you mean 6 hours!! That's a bit harsh mom" I lay down deserving my punishment but I wasn't prepared to forgive my mom and forget everything that's happened.

"danny i will check you every hour to see if you need a change but i am not going to change it for 3-4 hours unless it is really bad."

i take dannys pants and underwear off exposing everything to the three kids, i lift up his legs and put the diaper on making it really tight so it won't leak

"danny you are not allowed to take this off if you want to have it off i want to see it being used so if you need to go to the bathroom you will pee and poo in that. I WILL CHECK EVERY HOUR TO SEE IF YOU ARE WEARING IT.

"danny i gave you several chances but you failed, but since i am your mother i will give you one more chance BUT YOU WILL STILL WEAR DIAPERS if you can do it i won't have you wear diapers during the day but since you act like a baby i will treat you like a baby."