LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SCHOOL IS OVER HERE COMES SUMMER with danny

Danny is 16 years old and the summer break starts today and has been told my his mom Mariah that he has to babysit some kids that are between the age of 3-4 and all of them wear diapers after several weeks danny wants to try them on so he takes 5 out of the bag and brings them home to wearr one of there diapers so he takes a couple and brings them home to wear them

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

danny comes home and goes upstairs in his room and i get up and go up to his room and knock on the door

"danny can i come in please i need to talk to you about your last day of school and summer plans that we are going to do"

Danny tells me that he has hockey practice but i am still waiting to see your report card

"Danny i want to see your report card, give it to me and then you can go to your hockey game"

i wait there blocking the door so he can't leave

Hands it to you and when you're not looking, I manage to escape and run out where my friend is waiting and we head to the sports centre. Mom has no idea though where they're playing.

"thanks danny for the report card be back here as soon as you can i need to talk to you "

i look at his report card and it shows he failed all but two classes and i then call his school to see what he can do this summer to fix his grades and they say he can't do anything and that he is going to have to do it next year.

i go back down stairs and watch the news

"danny come wash up and sit down"

i make him a plate of food and put in on the table as well as get mine and sit down

"danny i saw your report card and i am a little upset about it you are going to be doing worksheets during the break so you don't have to do it again, do you recall me telling you that you are going to be babysitting for a couple weeks?"

"danny you are babysitting for two weeks starting tomorrow the kids you are baby sitting will need you to change their diapers, you will only babysit for 2 hours a day. after that we will go on some trips ,have a goodnight

"Danny it's fine i will show you how to change a diaper i will get some from the lady and show you how on one of your old stuffed toy, it will get everywhere if you make it go everywhere, and i am making you do this you are doing this for two weeks if not you won't go on a trip an i will get a baby sitter for you and you will wear diapers for acting like a baby chose your choice."

"Fine just get this over with! I hate the holidays! This is crazy. Spending my whole summer babysitting!"

"And what's worse is the fact that I'm now having to wear diapers for no reason!"

"danny you have a choice babysit for the family or i will put you in diapers because you are still acting like a baby your choice, if you chose diapers you will wear them until i take you out of them, the diapers will be your bathroom you will use them like a baby, do you want that?"

"danny they will need changing they are not potty trained you will have to check them for pee and poop if you want i will ask them for some of their diapers so i can show you how to do it, it will be on one of your old toys, but you will need to check them every hour. i am going to call them right now"

"hello it's mariah, so danny can babysit for you guys tomarrow but he does not know how to change a diaper would you guys mind if we swing by right now and you can show him around and show how to put on the baby's diapers, alright in 5 minutes, thanks this means alot to me"

i walk to danny and tell him

"danny we are going somewhere in 5 minutes so get your things it won't take long"