LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

having a small Bladder private with Danny

"the catheter is so we can fill his bladder, it is to early to tell if he needs diapers but i will let you know, we need to go now to start the test"

i walk of and take jeremy to the xray room and tell him the details

"Jeremy i need you to lay down on this pad i am going to give you a ipad so you will be distracted your mom will be

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"alright jeremy i need you to try to be as still as possible"

"alright"

the doctor starts bringing the water in catheter and starts taking pictures

"great job jeremy just a little bit more"

the rest of the liquid is done and i take another picture before taking the catheter out and quickly re-diaper him

"yes i used the diaper i could not feel it go out i tried to hold it but couldn't"

the doctor comes in

"hello megan once again can we step out real quick"

they walk out while i am laying there in a really thick diaper

"so what it looks like is that he has a small bladder and has lost all control of it, i am going to do a test to see about his bowels just to be on the safe side i am going to do that right now"

the doctor does the test and comes back to megan

"so megan like i said he has a small bladder and has no control if when he pees it also seems that his muscles that control his bowels are also weak

"alright well i am going to get jeremy know and we can talk about the options alright"

ithe doctor gets jeremy

"Jeremy your mom and i are thinking that because you have a small bladder and almost incontinent as well as almost going to lose control of your bowels we think your only option is diapers. your mom also said she my put you in a different school that is based on your needs"

i"i don't want people know that i wear diapers though mom"

"jeremy and megan there is a special education school that i think is the best for jeremy, it teaches him everything and the teacher and the nurse will change him every time. the school is great there are many people in diapers there so you will fit in perfectly

Megan looks at her son and sighs, this was a big decision but she knew it was for the best for Jeremy

"Honey, I can't change you while you're at school but I will change you when you're home. And I don't really like giving him enemas, would a laxative be better or a suppository?"

"Thank you doctor, will he really lose control of his bowels? he is only 10, and that's a young age to lose it"

"Would it not be easier if he needs to poop to let him use the toilet still? It might be too embarrassing for him"

• 2 months later...

"you don't need to breastfeed him he is 10 years old, he is not a baby if you do that he won't do what most kids do." the doctor says

i pee myself again making the diaper very thick and sit down making the urine rise up my back making it bulge up more but they can't see because i still have the gown on

"mommy can i have this gown off i don't like it"

the doctor looks at me and says

"jeremy can you stand right here so i can take it off you and re-diaper you, megan also it is very different when you diaper someone like Jeremy, you can change him while he is standing, sitting on a chair and even when lying down. try each one and see which one is better for him and you, when you have him lie down you don't hold up his ankles"

"Megan i know you are his mother but i would suggest that you don't breastfeed him unless he asks or says. also the diapers that Jeremy is going to be wearing are diapers that have tabs on them so it may be harder to change him. i am going to tell you what each one is and how it is done, when he lays down you undo the tapes and lift the front part off then you wipe his butt and you ask him to raise up hid butt do you can put a new one on. if you are standing you will need him to help you. when you undo the tapes he is going to have to hold it up and your both going to bring it down when you put a new one on he will need to hold it up and you tape it, the bad thing is that it will leak a lot. if he sits down he can do it by himself what he does is sit in a chair and untapes it, stands up cleans himself, trows it away, and to put it back on he will lay the

Looks at you "what I do with my son is my business thank you for the advice doctor. And I've been changing diapers long enough to know this. I've changed him standing up when he was a tot but as he gets older it gets more harder. I'm not sure about changing him standing up"

"i did not mean it that way mam, i apologies."

jeremy and his mom walks out

"mommy i need to poop"

i have my hands between my legs and feel like it is going to come out. i could not hold it any more and out of know where it slipped out and already in my leaking diaper and i feel like the diaper has gotten bigger and i feel like there is pee running down my leg. we get in the car and i sit in my car seat waiting for my mom to buckle me up so i can go home