having a small Bladder private with Danny

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hey can i go to the bathroom"

Jeremy waits for an answer and the urge is alot bigger

"No, jeremy and stop asking and do your work"

i sit there and can't hold it anymore and with out warning it all releases into my underwear

"i am sorry for peeing myself i can't feel when i need to pee" now crying

mom asks the nurse if she can use the changing table

"yes you can use it, it's over here did you bring extra cloths for him so he can go back to class" the nurse says

they go in a room and there are cabinets along the wall and see two big tables on the other side with a curtain between the two beds danny sees this

(You'll have to be the doctor as I'm the mom)

"I'm still pretty annoyed with you young man. You're still getting punished. You haven't even told me when the accidents started and why you didn't think to tell me. It would have been less embarrassing if I knew already"

(alright )

"mom i don't know what is going on i can't feel when i need to pee i don't know what is going on, i did not tell you because i don't want to be in trouble i thought it would just go away but it hasn't yet. when am i going to see the doctor"

i sit in the car and listen to the radio to go home passing the time

"mom i don't want to be home schooled i want to be with my friends and learn like everyone else, when am i going to go to the doctor mom i really want to no what is wrong with me and to have something to help me. the nurse won't let back into school unless i have a note."

"we are going now, I got an emergency appointment, I think your bladder is weakening, which means you'll gradually have no control of when you urinate. we will see what the doctor says"

I lead you out to the car and get you in and we drive to the doctors

"calm down okay, once we know what's wrong, we can work something out, stop panicking okay, calm down and let me worry about it. you'll get a spanking if you keep complaining. you worry too much and that really gets on my nerves. let me worry about the nurse, and you focus on brighter things"

i walk in the hospital and we are given papers

"hello danny, how are you doing today you seeing doctor frank today"

i see the front desk and say something

"yes we are here to see frank"

on the papers it asks what is going on

I fill the paper in and say my son is losing control of his bladder and we need advice and an examination.

I put down about diapers but make sure Jeremy doesn't see this

mom finishes the papers and the nurse calls my name and ask me to take of my shoes

" jeremy can you take off your shoes so i can get your height and weight"

jeremy gets on the scale and it says 90 pounds, once done the nurse puts me in a room and tells me the doctor will be here shortly

the doctor comes in

"hello jeremy i hear you are having trouble with your bladder we are going to do some test to see what the matter is, okay i need to check your private areas and feel around so can you stand up"

i get up and take of my clothes off and the doctor feels around

"i don't know for sure but we are going to do some test, with these tests we can see what is wrong with him and fix it"

the doctor walks in the room and sees jeremy peed all over the bed

"wow jeremy, it all right your fine i need to do some test but in the mean while here is a gown, there will be a nurse to dress you back up. megan don't worry"

i have you go outside with me

"so because he had peed and made is pants soaked we are going to give him a gown to wear and a diaper so we can do all the test we can't have him peeing him self here"

i walk back