LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Undergarment Study

Currently enrolled in a product study for Tranquility studying gender-specific pull-ups. Was surprised that they did NOT send me their product; instead they are sending me four 10-Packs of their competitors products so they can find out what I like and dislike about each to design the perfect alternative. Smart way to do it. Instead of asking people to try and explain the product we need; allow us to say "I like the softness of this one, the fit of this one..."

First up is a Depend Real Fit. Always been my favorite as far as softness goes, and I like the all over stretch that hugs your body.

I have to wear these during the day for a couple days, then answer a survey and then they will ship the next box.

• Like 1
Currently enrolled in a product study for Tranquility studying gender-specific pull-ups. Was surprised that they did NOT send me their product; instead they are sending me four 10-Packs of their competitors products so they can find out what I like and dislike about each to design the perfect alternative. Smart way to do it. Instead of asking people to try and explain the product we need; allow us to say "I like the softness of this one, the fit of this one..."
First up is a Depend Real Fit. Always been my favorite as far as softness goes, and I like the all over stretch that hugs your body.
I have to wear these during the day for a couple days, then answer a survey and then they will ship the next box.

How did you get involved in the study? I would love to do something like this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I've been saying this for years, almost every "for men" pull up, is not wide-enough in the crotch to cover our equipment and still reach the inner legs, causing an obvious gap for leaks. Doesn't matter how absorbent they make it, if pee is running down your leg before it has time to be absorbed!

2nd pack of samples are in today. Can't tell whose product they are, plain white pull-ups with a little bit of blue in the waist band elastic. Looks thicker than the Depends were. Will start testing them tomorrow.

It has been a regular complaint for my well-endowed husband. He doesnt like to 'point down' but in disposables, there is no option and in some brands, they seem designed with no care for male anatomy at all. I've noticed that ABDL disposables are superior and to be honest, if I were to need to wear diapers, I'd use ABDL ones (perhaps with minimal patterns!) because their design and construction are infinitely superior to 'medical' or 'institutional' nappies. Institutional nappies are by far the worst. They are thin and seemingly designed around changes determined by schedule rather than need and for people with little to no mobility. I think the general terror of older people in needing diapers is the pitiful types that are easily available and th3e fear of being forced to wear uncomfortable, poorly performing diapers with no 'style' associated with them. But ABDL diapers are vastly superior on all counts.

17 hours ago, jlong812000 said:

Holy cow DailyDi I'm in the same study!! Best guess on the second is tena I seem to remember trying them a few months back.

17 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Nope. 2 hours protection at best, and didn't feel dry or secure at all. Fit was a little better, but not absorbent enough.

2 hours protection is as good as useless. Rearz diapers give 12 hours. Now THAT is useful.

Box 3 is in, will start testing tomorrow (had no power today, so diaper and nap day lol) looks like Tena I think. The white and gray stripe ones

If I am at home I usually wear one of my training pants (BD Trainer) if I am going out, the trainer for short trips, a diaper for longer trips. I would love to have a disposable pull-up I felt confident in for at least 4 hours at a time.

• 2 weeks later...