LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at school

43 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow!??? I bet buddy! But at least you still had your diapers!? LOL!?? So that was good. And I completely agree with you. I hate grandma Nazis!?????? Very annoying!!!!!

Ya and at least she didn’t teach at the same school I was going to. 

2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well she did when I was in both junior high and high school. I tell you it sure made skipping class difficult ( but I did it anyway). 

Wait, you mean she was at your middle school and high school teaching?!?? LOL!?????

• Like 1

When I was a junior in HS I wore to school several times. I remember I wouldn't wear on days when I had gym for obvious reasons but the rest of the week was open. Luckly I never was caught wearing. My girlfriend at the time was never thrilled knowing I was diapered and used them. Im fortunate enough that the never told our friends that I did wear but she did out me to her parents and grandparents. My go to diaper at the time was Molicare Super Plus. 

download.jfif

1 hour ago, gmcchamp99 said:

When I was a junior in HS I wore to school several times. I remember I wouldn't wear on days when I had gym for obvious reasons but the rest of the week was open. Luckly I never was caught wearing. My girlfriend at the time was never thrilled knowing I was diapered and used them. Im fortunate enough that the never told our friends that I did wear but she did out me to her parents and grandparents. My go to diaper at the time was Molicare Super Plus. 

download.jfif 8.79 kB · 0 downloads

What was that like for you at the time when she outed you to her parents?? how did you feel about it?? Me personally, I would have pissed!?? I'm surprised your GF didn't take great pleasure in babying you and changing your diapers.??☺️❤️???? Her loss!??

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like my answer is "not in the sense you're asking, but technically yes." I'm saying that because I got the impression you wanted to know whether we wore them for AB/DL reasons. I am absolutely AB/DL and proud of it, but I wore them for need. One way or another, I have had to wear diapers for need for most of the time I've been in education. In particular:

I was wearing diapers, strictly defined, for all of 1st, 2nd and 7th grade, about 50% of 6th grade, and about 75% of 8th, so about 4 years 3 months or so. Broadly defined — i.e. including training pants and various other forms of protection — I was also wearing them for all of 3rd grade, the remaining 25% of 8th, about half of 9th, and about half of 12th, so an additional 2 years 3 months or so. In total, that's 6 years 6 months, or a bit over half the time I spent in school.

I was out of diapers when I started my first undergrad degree. I started wearing by choice in my second semester, and for need starting in my fourth, and ever since. "Ever since" includes the entirety of my second undergrad degree (2 years, until going on indefinite leave in 2018).

• 2 weeks later...

I wore once. I knew I was leaving soon and wanted the thrill. I also knew this would be the only time I would have the courage to do it so one day when I only had a single night lecture I taped myself into a Lil Rawrs 6000 ml diaper. Driving was ok, walking down the street was a bit worse, heading to class was worse still, and I only made it halfway through class.

I had already read others' experiences so I pushed the thought of getting caught out of my head, but the thrill of sitting their, bulk elivating me off my chair by a full inch with my slightly puffy crotch covered only by my jeans was too much. I literally had ringing in my ears and a hot breath as I sat there barely able to pay attention.

Eventually it was too much and I got up to change. I had brought spare underwear, but where to put the unused diaper. I could have covered it with paper towels in the trash, but then I wouldn't get to fantasize about someone seeing it.

Super fun, but would not do it again. All good boys and girls need to be learning in class, not being horny little things in the corner.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I wore once. I knew I was leaving soon and wanted the thrill. I also knew this would be the only time I would have the courage to do it so one day when I only had a single night lecture I taped myself into a Lil Rawrs 6000 ml diaper. Driving was ok, walking down the street was a bit worse, heading to class was worse still, and I only made it halfway through class.

I had already read others' experiences so I pushed the thought of getting caught out of my head, but the thrill of sitting their, bulk elivating me off my chair by a full inch with my slightly puffy crotch covered only by my jeans was too much. I literally had ringing in my ears and a hot breath as I sat there barely able to pay attention.

Eventually it was too much and I got up to change. I had brought spare underwear, but where to put the unused diaper. I could have covered it with paper towels in the trash, but then I wouldn't get to fantasize about someone seeing it.

Super fun, but would not do it again. All good boys and girls need to be learning in class, not being horny little things in the corner.

Did you use your diaper at least?????

• Like 1
On 5/23/2017 at 3:59 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

I remember wearing a Drynites to school when I was in class 2 at Primary school.

I wasn't even that into Drynites, they were cloth backed, pulled up unlike what I considered a proper diapers and this was before Huggies introduced funky prints on them.

I'd woken up dry that morning so continued wearing the same diaper, during class I showed everyone I was in a diaper and we all thought it was funny.

During secondary school I'd bought some diapers from the pound shop, and announced I was going to wear them from now on to my mother, didn't end up happening though my mother wouldn't let me lol.

Did you use them at school???? And did you keep trying to stay in diapies? Did you ever get caught again? When did your parents finally accept your love of diapers? I love you Ashy! Can you hold me please?!??????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you use your diaper at least?????

No, but I did wet one at work. Annual emergency light test meant no one was in the building so I padded up and used it at my desk. It was fun... Until my boss tried to be nice and dropped of snacks. I'm glad only the emergency lights were on and my onsite kept the soaked diaper from dramatically sagging.

• Like 1

When I was in college, I went to school diapered all the time. Being kept in diapers meant that I never used the potty that everyone else get's to use and instead I went in my diapers. The college I went to was so liberal and so accepting that they allowed me to go to classes in just a diaper and a t-shirt dress on.

50 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you use them at school?

No, did poop my pants once (same class) and the teacher took me to the bathroom and wiped my ass

50 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

And did you keep trying to stay in diapies? 

No, only did it once

54 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you ever get caught again? 

When I got older and started buying diapers for fun I got caught a bunch of times.

54 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

When did your parents finally accept your love of diapers? 

In my mid 20s, well they tolerate it at least.

I try to be discreet about it though, I don't want them hearing me change or seeing me in diapers or whatever.

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I love you Ashy! Can you hold me please?

*Holds tight*

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

No, did poop my pants once (same class) and the teacher took me to the bathroom and wiped my ass

Hahahahaha!!!!!!???? Could you elaborate what happened? So the teacher changed diaper?!??? How old were you and did it feel good? Did you like it???

57 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I try to be discreet about it though, I don't want them hearing me change or seeing me in diapers or whatever.

So does that mean you live with your parents????

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!???? Could you elaborate what happened? So the teacher changed diaper?!??? How old were you and did it feel good? Did you like it?

No I was wearing underpants, I pooped my underwear and the teacher took me to the toilet and wiped and helped me wipe my ass and all that stuff, didn't put me in diapers unfortunately

16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So does that mean you live with your parents????

Yeah pretty lame huh?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

No I was wearing underpants, I pooped my underwear and the teacher took me to the toilet and wiped and helped me wipe my ass and all that stuff, didn't put me in diapers unfortunately

Yeah pretty lame huh?

No, not really buddy. I still live with my mom.??☺️?❤️??? LOL!?? I still love you so much Ashy! I really wanna give you a big hug!!!!!?❤️?❤️?❤️???❤️?☺️???☺️❤️☺️ I REALLY wish I was in your lap right now and you were holding me!?????☹️?? You're one of my best friends buddy!?????❤️?????❤️☺️? lick-kiss.gif.47c248aac1472bc18e605506f5435d57.gif

• Like 2
5 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

No, but I did wet one at work. Annual emergency light test meant no one was in the building so I padded up and used it at my desk. It was fun... Until my boss tried to be nice and dropped of snacks. I'm glad only the emergency lights were on and my onsite kept the soaked diaper from dramatically sagging.

Why were you and your boss in the building when no one else was?

4 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Why were you and your boss in the building when no one else was?

Emergency light test. Sorry. That's when you test the emergency lights. To do so, you need to shut off all the other lights and this is a big hazard so only safety personal can be on sight.

18 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Emergency light test. Sorry. That's when you test the emergency lights. To do so, you need to shut off all the other lights and this is a big hazard so only safety personal can be on sight.

Ahh I see. Fun.