LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at school

Has anyone ever worn a diaper to school when they was in school, if so what kind and did you get cought?

Yes I were attends and I never got cought or never could wet my diaper in class either.

• Like 1

I remember wearing a Drynites to school when I was in class 2 at Primary school.

I wasn't even that into Drynites, they were cloth backed, pulled up unlike what I considered a proper diapers and this was before Huggies introduced funky prints on them.

I'd woken up dry that morning so continued wearing the same diaper, during class I showed everyone I was in a diaper and we all thought it was funny.

During secondary school I'd bought some diapers from the pound shop, and announced I was going to wear them from now on to my mother, didn't end up happening though my mother wouldn't let me lol.

• Like 1

wearing diaper to school was the only way to survive the long boring lectures in college... and i like coffee so it helps there when you go to a 2 hour class with a 24oz coffee cup and a thermos loaded :)) might be a very wet morning

• Like 3

Growing up my bladder was tiny and over-active. I was toilet trained day and night by age 3 yo. For long trips and special events where toilets were scarce Mom asked me to wear 'Just-in-Case' diapers.

Even after I reverted to bedwetting at puberty the only time I wore a just-in-case diaper to school was for my high school graduation!

Those were always pinned gauze Classic Curity diapers inside Gerber vinyl panties.

It turned out that my university had no coin laundries in the dorms so I had to get used to Attends disposables. My first evening on campus I was invited to a welcome kegger. I considered that a good reason for a just-in-case Attends. Since I only nursed a single beer at the kegger my diaper was dry. However my new dorm mate got drunk enough that she vomited walking to the dorm and wet her panties. I put a diaper on her and tucked her into what had been my bed because it already had a waterproof sheet. Once she was asleep I re-made her bed with a waterproof sheet. Sure enough the next morning she had a spectacular hang-over and wet diaper.

Subsequently she routinely wore Attends to bed. Both of us always wore Attends to parties, just-in-case. Eventually both of us wore Attends to classes we knew would be long, or when the time between classes was short.

Following my under graduation I lost my day control, so all through law school I wore disposables 24/7.

Never was I teased or embarrassed about my diapers during under grad or law school.

• Thanks 1

I wore diapers to school on a regular basis, the hardest part was on days I had phy-ed, as I could not put on my diaper until often class without being caught.

I would change my wet diaper during lunch hour if it needed changing and would/often mess my diaper just as the bus turned into our driveway so as to make sure my mother knew I still needed to wear diapers even to school.

• Like 2

I wasn't put in diapers when I was in school even after wetting accidents. When I was younger I was put in training pants worn under rubber pants but that wasn't much of a solution. A classmate who sat beside me in 2nd or 3rd grade wet his pants almost every morning and wasn't put in diapers either. Prior to disposable products like pullups becoming available I don't think waring diapers to school was a common practice.

• Like 1

I needed to wear diapers for a long time after I got out of the Hospital when I was eight years old. I had to take second grade over because I'd been sick for 6 or 8 months and missed all but the first few weeks of school after I was Hospitalized. I can also remember wearing diapers at Kindergarten and the Nursery School/Daycare I went to after school and in the summer.
While I don't remember being "caught" wearing diapers, it wasn't really a secret even though I thought it was. In 1954 there just wasn't any way of hiding the fact that your butt was diapered. The weird thing about these memories is that I can Remember thinking that I was the only 8 year old in the Whole World who still had to wear a diaper while at the same time I knew other kids at school who I knew were diapered for bed wetting and sometimes even for school in case of accidents. I just never put the two together.
It gets weirder still... The few times the school Nurse had to change my diaper at school I remember she took my folded diaper out of a Cubby-Hole on the wall with my name on it. I knew that's where my mother had left me a change of clothes and diaper stuff when we visited the school Nurse a few days before school started. That's when I realized that most of the other Cubby-Holes had diapers and plastic pants in them and each one had a name tag on it just like mine did. While I Knew most of the kids named on those tags, what I really felt Smug about, at the time, was that I had discovered which kids at school, mostly girls, were still wearing diapers and they didn't know I knew... :-) What I

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 5/23/2017 at 2:12 AM, Diaper4 said:

Has anyone ever worn a diaper to school when they was in school, if so what kind and did you get cought?

Yes I were attends and I never got cought or never could wet my diaper in class either.

YES!  I have worn diapers to school - as the teacher!  I loved wetting in front of my students without them knowing.  when class was over I would find a private place to have fun in my diaper!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, dressupDV said:

YES!  I have worn diapers to school - as the teacher!  I loved wetting in front of my students without them knowing.  when class was over I would find a private place to have fun in my diaper!

Whoa! You seriously wore diapers secretly for pleasure in front of kids and then pleasured yourself at the school later!?!? That is seriously messed up! You should not be in the profession if you are mixing your fetish with it. When you are caught, WHEN, you will give our lifestyle an extremely bad view. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, discodiaper said:

Whoa! You seriously wore diapers secretly for pleasure in front of kids and then pleasured yourself at the school later!?!? That is seriously messed up! You should not be in the profession if you are mixing your fetish with it. When you are caught, WHEN, you will give our lifestyle an extremely bad view. 

I didn't wear the diaper to get myself excited during school - and it was a tech school fwiw.  Teaching can be stressful - it is similar to acting, in that so much energy and focus is required.

After class, and after cleaning up the class room, I could relax and be at peace - it would be close to midnite - and so, what I did for fun was after everyone was long gone.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about that

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No never. But I have worn diapers when I go to evening classes in a school for adults. It's discrete enough nobody notices.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 8:51 AM, stevewet said:

My mother used to threaten to send me to school in nappies as a punishment for my constant bedwetting but she never did.

Your just a bit younger than me so did they have disposable "products" when you were young? I cant remember them at all. I used to get threatened with being sent to school in diapers as well which would have meant big bulky cloth diapers under plastic or rubber pants. I used to protest the idea of it. If we had the products that are available now I probably would have enjoyed wearing them especially because I was a pants wetter.

• 4 weeks later...

I wore diapers in high school from about my junior year on pretty much every day. I was either in Attends with the 6 blue tapes, or XL Goodnites. I wore 24/7 in college and definitely didn't care really who noticed (except the girl I had a crush on). I wore thick diapers and usually was double or triple diapered depending on how many classes I'd have that day or the length of my classes. I worked 2 jobs while in college so I also always carried extra diapers in my briefcase as oftentimes I would have night classes and come straight from work. Never was caught, or if people noticed, they had the decency not to say anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I do remember wearing pull ups to preschool a couple times mainly because I had a couple daytime accidents 

But I have another one that doesn't really fit per say because I was around 1 1/2 and my aunt taught a childcare class at a community college for students going into a field that involved childcare or newly expecting parents and decided it would be a good idea to bring me in a demonstration and I remember this so well because I have this photographic memory that basically records everything in HD so its still vivid to this day and she still talks about this over 20 years later including when after she introduced me and laid me down on the table she was going over the first lesson on how to properly hold a baby, she said the dolls didn't cut it so I was a step up in the "learning experience", and after she laid me down on the table and was going to let some students hold me to get the idea, one student spoke up and asked what that smell was and after my aunt picked me up and sniffed the back of my diaper the lesson went from, how to properly hold a baby to how to change a dirty diaper which she would give out a 100 on a quiz grade for who ever changed me and about 10 students attempted but didn't even untape my diaper, then one girl comes up and changes me like it was nothing, apparently she had a baby cousin who she watched all the time.  

• Like 1

I never wore diapers to school when I was in legitimately in diapers, but I did wear a homemade diaper to school a couple of times when I was 11 or 12, after I was out of real diapers. I would pin a white pillow case on myself and then cut leg holes in a white plastic shopping bag and use it as plastic pants. I almost got caught a couple of times, once when a gym teacher barged into a stall I was in, trying awkwardly to pin myself into my diaper after opening one side so that I could use the toilet (I didn't pee in them more than a tiny bit because they held essentially nothing). When the door swung open, I wedged myself in behind it and said "I'm in here!" and he apologized and backed out. I don't know if he saw anything but nothing was ever said. 

Years later a classmate from back then said that he once saw me adjusting what looked like a diaper when I was in a change room, and I said "Huh? No idea what you're talking about." and played dumb. But I recalled what he was talking about - I had a pin bust open in gym class and had to ignore it until I could make an excuse to go into the change room, and I tried to subtly re-pin it in a corner while a couple of other kids were getting changed. I thought I was a master of stealth but evidently someone noticed. 

I used to take crazy chances back then, though, like going across the street to a park late at night wearing just a diaper and a shirt, and hanging out for a while, to see what it was like, because my parents never sent me out in just a diaper. But the idea of a kid that age sneaking out of the house and wandering around in the dark strikes me as extremely unwise now. Not to mention how easily I could have been caught if one of my parents got up in the middle of the night and noticed the door unlocked, for example, and decided to lock it. Or if the dog barked when I let myself back in, leaving me dashing for my room in a homemade diaper.