LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dutch television show

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe that the segment will air until sometime later this year, such as the fall. I have been periodically checking the website of the show and haven't seen anything yet.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure about the specific episode but I believe that the new season starts August 29. I linked the season preview below. I think that the very beginning of the video could be from the abdl episode.

Looks to be the same pacifier as her Instagram picture. I'll keep checking the website periodically to see if I can find out more. The description for the season mentions volwassen babies which I believe translates to adult babies

• 2 weeks later...

Just for everyone's info the episode hasn't aired yet. Based on the previews at the end of the last episode it doesn't look like it will air for at least a couple of weeks. I will monitor to make sure. This past week's episode featured puppy play. It

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the episode airs on Tuesday! The instagram picture below is from the shows page. Usually the show posts a teaser video which I will try to link. The last couple of episodes have been posted on the shows website and YouTube, I'll do my best to provide links when available.

Well it was certainly a fair critique and she was empathetic to age play. It kind of reminded me of that adult kindergarten they had in New York more than an ABDL scenario.

(Maybe she could do a followup segment and be a model for Wendy at ABS for a week :).)