LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife want me to try to become a bedwetter

Gah I wish my current partner would even pretend to like it so much. She's pretty accepting but I sense this miasma of judgmental feelings from her - which might be entirely in my head. My ex once put me in diapers full-time, but we had to back out, and she later

Those will be "famous last words" on her part when she fully appreciates the work that can entail. We are told that the biggest problem in the world is people who will not take "no" for an answer. It is those who will not take "yes" when they find out just wat is involved in that "yes". A couple of Fairy proverbs: "Magic gives you what you ask for; not what you want" and "To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks". Another such "to lie to a liar, speak the truth and let her run herself through on it"

Ask her if she will do the laundry when it goes wrong, or bear the expenses, or live with the consequences if that behavior spreads as the whole control system goes down, and ask why parents would like to have their children potty-trained before birth

• Like 1
On 5/24/2017 at 10:29 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Those will be "famous last words" on her part when she fully appreciates the work that can entail. We are told that the biggest problem in the world is people who will not take "no" for an answer. It is those who will not take "yes" when they find out just wat is involved in that "yes". A couple of Fairy proverbs: "Magic gives you what you ask for; not what you want" and "To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks". Another such "to lie to a liar, speak the truth and let her run herself through on it"

Ask her if she will do the laundry when it goes wrong, or bear the expenses, or live with the consequences if that behavior spreads as the whole control system goes down, and ask why parents would like to have their children potty-trained before birth

I think the differance is we been married for 17 years and we have been playing with diapers since day one

• Like 1

Key word "playing", if you become a bedwetter (meaning you have no control) the "playing" becomes "the real thing" with no escape or alternative. Pretty soon, the bloom wars off the rose and "playing" becomes "stuck with" night after night

6 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Key word "playing", if you become a bedwetter (meaning you have no control) the "playing" becomes "the real thing" with no escape or alternative. Pretty soon, the bloom wars off the rose and "playing" becomes "stuck with" night after night

I guess everyone is different. When my bedwetting came back it was a shock but very soon I just slipped back in to my old habits and have had very few dry nights over the last 5 years. My bedwetting just doesn't bother me at all. My wife doesn't see it as a problem and we just get on with life. Above all I actually like being a bedwetter I always did.

Again their is a key word; "came back". That means that this was part of you and you were not doing it deliberately. There are big differences between 'trying" to become a bedwetter and being one by nature. As you develop the habit, it causes the same things that would accompany any deliberate loss of control so it spreads to daytime as the system atrophies, albeit more slowly, of which rusty pins has posted. Genuine bedwetting does not have this atrophy because its causes are different and not related to anything going on while awake, during which most bedwetters are as continent as any; at least those I knew of. The big difference here is that one happens in the course of nature and the other is artifacted

My point being that as it proceeds along, and being a product of deliberate intent and actions, the wife who thought it would be fun, when she has no choice but havomg to deal with this and all it brings with it, has second, third and fourth thoughts about what she called down upon herself as what was a cute game now becomes a real-life daily chore and says, "this is not what I bargained for"

When I was little, between 7 and almost 10. I would occausioally stay at a place that was really some kind of summer cottage built before 1925. It had had a bathroom installed in the basement as part of an upgrade in the late 1940's that also included basic electricity and a switch from a well to running water, but still rented at a low price; less than $8/week in 1952. To get at the bsuement you had to go out the door, around the corner to the basement door. Now the "stairs" between the upstairs and downstairs was a ladde put through a trap door, so the prcess of going to the bathroom in the middle of the night was a complicated and disruptive one. This was all right if you were old enough to be able to hold it all night. The youngest of 4 girls was a bedwtter and the mother and other 3 were 10 years and older so they could hold it. I was 7, 8 and 9, and could not, which was all right when I was home; I would just get out of bed and go downstairs to the bathroom, so, until I could, I would have to sleep with the youngest girl and wear diapers and wet them. Well, what I was told to do, was get up out of bed, stand up and then wet the diaper, and the first and only time I did not, something was done to make sure I would. This was done by the mother to make sure that I did