LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, all you lovely people!

Recently, one of my ABDL sisters brought to my attention a site for ABDL hypnosis and I wanted to share it with you. The site is called "My Little Lullaby" and it is a site where you can buy lots of different trance recordings and even order custom tracks. The tracks follow the same kind of suggestive messages you find in meditation recordings and the like and are meant to encourage ABDL behaviors you would like to have more often. I have bought the two free ones, "Sleep Like a Baby" and "Forever Young" and also purchased the "Diaper Wetting" one to see if it would help me with the mental block I often have when I need to go potty during my little time.

I am very pleased to report that they both worked like a charm! The "Sleep Like a Baby" one had me down for the count like magic, and I woke up feeling very little. I was so impressed that I tried the "Diaper Wetting" one right after waking up, as I had to go potty and even though I tried lying in bed it wasn't working. This is pretty common for me, as I need to be upright to actually pee. It annoys me in little space because it just doesn't feel right to me. So I listened to the diaper wetting track and after it was over, still lying down, I relaxed and was able to wet myself right in my bed! I was ecstatic! I'll be listening to this track every time I have little space with the hopes that soon I will just be able to wet myself regularly into my diapers!

The one selling these tracks, Ember, has the softest sweetest voice, and each track comes with boy and girl variants so you are being directly addressed by the gender you identify with as a little in any circumstance! I cannot recommend her enough. After being burnt so much in the past on piss-poor hypnosis tracks, here's one that really works! If you're looking for good hypnosis files, please check the site out!

http://mylittlelullaby.com/

I've used these and they are very well made. Ember was a business partner with Charlotte Gray, who made all of the ABDL hypnosis tracks at baby-pants.com, which is how I came across them.

On 5/24/2017 at 1:26 AM, Kenseibert said:

How can I get these files for free I don't want to buy if I don't know that they will work

Two of the files ARE free ("Sleep Like a Baby" and "Forever Young") so try those to see if you want to buy the ones that cost money :)

43 minutes ago, Kenseibert said:

if using paypal what does it state after making payment on the statement

On Paypal, it shows as "Ember Larimar".

• 2 weeks later...