LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy can't help but just laugh and shake her head "I swear this twin thing is crazy even when they have to poop it's in sync. I had to change nick after the movie. I'll get him I don't want you to have to smell like baby powder when you get back to work" she picks up Adam and kisses his head "common my sweet boy" as she heads to the bathroom

Amy takes Adam to the bathroom and gets him changed out of his full diaper "why can't you and your brother do this when it's daddy's turn to change you boys" she blows on his stomach and gets him cleaned up as well "it's a good thing you both are adorable"

amy comes back out of the bathroom with Adam and sits him back in his high chair

"Like you are on diaper duty all weekend with these 2. We may need to look into other diapers I don't know if pampers will hold it in much longer" as Adam giggled "I make big stinky!!" He says loudly to Ben making a couple people in the restaurant turn there heads and laugh a little

Ben chuckled. "We may need to go from size 6 to size 7 Pampers. That should solve the issue." He said. "As for diaper duty all weekend, I don't think I can do it by myself. Especially with their messes."

"Of course I'll help babe." Ben said as he dug in the diaper bag and put each sippy cup in front of the boys. He then filled each halfway with sweet tea. "There you go guys. All filled and ready."

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

"Ok now can you boys show daddy how you guys are big kids and can eat clean all on your own" as Adam starts to eat and shove pieces in his mouth getting sauce on his face and sipping his tea "woo.....iii.....goo..." as it comes out muffled with his cheeks full from eating

Amy gets some baby wipes to clean up the boys so that Ben doesn't get his work clothes dirty and enjoys lunch with Ben and the kids and checks the time "ok guys daddy needs to back to work and we need to go home and take naps so you have energy to Play with daddy when he comes home

Ben hugs his boys and then kisses his wife. "Alright guys, I'm going to head back to my office." He said. "Be safe on your way home. I love you guys." Ben walked back over to his office and comnenced working again.

Nick giggled as his face was wiped with wipes. "Bye daddy."

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Amy took the boys home after wiping there messy faces. She holds each of three hands and goes inside tucking them into there big boy beds she brings over a soppy cup of milk, one for nick and one for Adam, she kisses each of there heads can you go night night for me please

Nick wakes up later, wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Bwoter! Wake up! Where mommy?" He asked as he stood up and help on to the crib bars. His diaper was wet as it normally was after a nap.