LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy laughed "yea I'll take nick to the nursery you grab Adam and can change him here" as they already had 2 changing stations set up for things like this. She picked up nick and kissed his head "nick did you use your diaper?" Trying to see if he could pick up on when he was and wasn't wet

Amy got nick changed and tickled him a bit as he layed there and brought him to his closet "ok pick out a shirt you wanna wear"

Ben laughed and went off to play in only his diaper jumping up and down

Amy laughed and shook her head "you sure love that shirt don't you" as she helped get him dressed and sees Adam run into the room and picks I'm up "gotcha now where are your close buddy you need to get dressed. As she puts nick down and quickly get Adam dressed for the day as well

Ben laughed as he came into the boys room. "Of course you ran up here. Silly boy!" He said seeing that Amy had already dressed.

"Ames, I don't want you bending so much." Ben said protectively. "If I'm home, call me. You can't move like you used to."

Nick nodded. "Shirt my bestest!"

She placed the twins in car seats and let Ben drive as they started looking at houses. Adam babbling and playing with nick in the back seat.

Adam making a red face and concentrating as he grunts and pushes quickly making a mess in his diaper that can barely be contained

Ben drove along as he read off things the real estate agent had emailed him. "This one has 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, dining room, playroom, and a big backyard." He said.

Nick followed suit and heavily messed his diaper feeling instant relief.

Amy covered her nose having to roll down the window and coughing "babe we need to make a pit stop for both of them. Gosh what did they eat again?"

Adam laughed at mommy reaction and playfully kicked his feet in his car seat "mommy silly! I make stinky daddy!!!"

Ben nodded as he gagged a bit as he nodded at Adam's statement. "You would think that after 2 years we would both be use to the smell." He said as he pulled off an exit and parked at a rest stop.

Nick giggled as he clapped his hands.

Amy didn't like using public bathrooms to change them but had no choice "can you take Adam and I'll take nick to the other bathroom?" As she went to the backseat and picked up nick "phew buddy you are stinky "

Ben took Adam into the the men's room and laid him on the changing table. "Did you leave daddy a mess? Huh? Did you fill your diapee?" He asked as he got everything ready.

Nick giggled. "Mommy funny."