LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

Ben takes both boys to the living room. He gets them both changed out of their poopy diapers and into fresh ones. "All done!" He said as he cleans up. "Can you put your diapers in the genie please?"

Nick takes his dirty diaper and drops it in. "Diapee gone!"

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam took his and put it in the diaper genie just like Nick did and jumped up and down clapping his hands "yay daddy wook i big kid i help" although he didnt realzie he still had more left in him.

Adam giggled and tryed to hide from his brother and Amy came back in the living room after finishing cleaning up she sat on the couch and layed her head on bens shoulder keeping an eye on the twins "who needs tv when we have our own entertainment right here"

"Right? I love that our boys keep us on our toes. It's much more fun that way." Ben joked as he held his wife. "So when do we find out the gender of these two?" He starts rubbing Amy's tummy.

"I gon tag ya bwother!" Nick giggled.

"At my doctors appointment next week. I was going to hire a sitter to watch the boys since its hard for them to sit still at the doctor. You think you can take off for a few hours at work and come with me, It would mean alot if you wer ethere"

Adam giggled and froze for a moment but online to fill up his diaper before trying to hide from Nick "u no cach me!" adam tells nick

(sorry for the late response btw)

Ben nodded. "Just tell me a day and time. I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said, then points at Adam. "Someone wasn't finished yet. That's all you mommy."

Nick tags Adam. "You it! You it!" He said.

Adam giggles and tryes to run off from behing changed.

"Ohh you know i would but...ohhh its just soo hard being pregnant with your babies and having to chase down toddlers. If only i had a loving strong caring husband that would change twins for me" as Amy is being overly dramatic on purspose as a joke hoping ben will cave first

"You do." Ben said. "But, I just changed both of their dirty diapers. Both of which being of the poopy variety. Adam just filled his pants again. Plus, this husband is letting you have a break tomorrow."

AMy laUghed "ok fine but can you at least get the boys pjs for me so I can start getting them ready for bed.

she picked up Adam "oh you're getting to heavy for mommy and boy do you stink" she looked at nick "sorry buddy your brother has to be changed he'll be back to play soon" as she went to the nursery to change him

Ben went to the laundry room and grabbed a set of clean PJs for each boy. He went up to the nursery and put them on the rocking chair. "PJs are on the rocker dear." He said as he walked back to the livingroom.

Nick was sitting on the floor watching TV.

She placed Adam as he laughed and kicked his feet squirming around "common can you be good for mommy" she hands him a toy to play with as she works on his diaper throwing the dirty one one in the diaper genie as it makes a thud.

she covers her nose having to go through a lot of wipes and powder before getting a clean diaper. "Ok let's get you in your pjs" Adam laughs and runs off in his diaper and climbs on the couch with Ben and jumps up and down.

Ben grabs Adam in his arms. "Let's go see mommy!" He said as he walks Adam back to the nursery. The scent of the dirty diaper was dissipating, but still noticeable. "Was it that bad? I can still smell it." Ben blocked the door so Adam could

"Yea I'm shocked he still had that much still in there" as she layer Adam on the floor and eventually got his pajamas on him and picked him up "see was that so bad" as Adam finally starts rubbing his eyes. She lays him in his crib/toddler bed and sees nick standing by the door "hey you ready to get changed for bed?" As Amy holds her arms out

she looks up at Ben "babe can you bring me 2 warm silly cups of milk

Nick walks over, rubbing his eyes. "Sweepy mommy." He said yawning. He clung on to his mommy so she could put his PJs on.

Ben nods. He goes downstairs and fills two sippy cups half way with milk. He puts both in the microwave for a minute. Screwing on the tops, he carries them back upstairs. "Alright hon. Two sippy cups of warm milk for our little guys." Ben said as he lays one in Adam's crib and the other in Nick's crib.

Ben smiled. He read his boys a quick story making sure to do the voices exactly how they liked. When he was finished, they were both out cold. "Bedtime stories always are a sure thing to put them to bed." He said as he walked into the master bedroom and began stripping down to his boxers.

Amy smiled and turned the night light on in the boys room and left the door cracked open as she went to the master room and changed into a nighty and slid into bed "you really are amazing with them and i can tell how much they look up to their daddy" as she kisses ben when he gets into bed

Ben kissed her back. "I try my best. I would do anything for our boys and our new kids as well." He said. "They're just happy that daddy changes their diapers after mommy does it most of the day." Ben laughed. "We can both agree that you need your day off tomorrow. I'm sorry I work so much and leave you guys here."

"You work so hard to provide for us and i really do love being a mom and watching the boys grow up and get bigger just with his pregnancy its been hard to keep up with them thats all. and you help out more than you know" as amy yawned and cuddled close to ben and fell asleep

Ben woke up groggily as he felt his arm being tugged. "Adam, what's wrong?" He said as he finally realized it. "Buddy, you are soaked. Let's go and clean you up." Ben slid out of bed and took Adam to his room. He changed his sheets and laid him on the changing table. He stripped him and then took him to the bath tub, washing him down. Afterwards, Ben got Adam dressed in new pajamas and took him downstairs. "How about you and daddy sleep down here tonight? That way we do not wake anyone up." He said as he laid on the couch with Adam next to him. He covered them with a blanket and rubbed Adam's back, falling asleep.