LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She placed the crayons and coloring paper on the table for the boys as adam climbed in his chair as well "yea yea i wanna make a icture for daddy"

"Im sure he will love what you guys made him. lets try to see if we can stay inside the lines too"

Nick started coloring his picture for his daddy. He tried to stay inside of the lines, but that was only short lived. "We gon make daddy weally happy!" He said excitedly as he colored his picture.

Ben was nearing the end of his shift. He would be getting off within an hour. That was enough time to do one more walk through of the facility and then enter that data into the computer safety logs.

He texted his wife:

Adam did the same thing and she let the boys get up and go play as she threw away both of the dirty diapers and starting to get dinne le ready as well. She yawned pretty tired and drained hoping she could fall Ryan into watching the boys so she could take a break for a few hours

Ben arrived home later and walked through the door with two big boxes. "I'm home!" He yelled.

Nick ran over as Ben picked him up. "Hey buddy! Where's mommy at?" He said as he scooped up Adm as well.

Adam hugged Ben and saw the boxes "she woooking....daddy bwing presents?" As he points to the boxes hoping they were toys to play with.

amy comes out for the kitchen hand on her back one on her stomach "hey how's my husband doing"

"No guys. Daddy just bought more diapers for you guys. He also bought another Diaper Genie for your dirty diapees." Ben said as he walked over to his wife and kissed her. "I'm tired. How's my pregnant wife?"

"Daddy, we dwaed ptchers!" Nick said pointing.

"She's very tired as well. But at least it's the weekend and I get to have you around. I was actually gonna go get my nails done and get some shopping done tomorrow. Think you can handle the boys alone for a few hours?" Kissing him back and laying into him.

amy looks down "the kids want to show you the pictures they made"

"I think I can, but how about this. You know my co-worker Chris, right?" Ben began. "He and his wife have become very close to us and our friends. He told me today that he and his wife Erica are thinking about trying for kids. Why don't you go out and get your nails done and shop with her? Chris can come over and help me with the boys. That way he can get some experience with kids."

Amy paused a little nervous about how the boys would behave as she started bringing food over to the table "I don't know are you sure? I Mean I just hope the boys are well behaved you know how they can be sometimes around people they don't know. "

As she picks up nick and sits him in his high chair and kisses his head "you hungry little buddy?" Handing him his zippy cup of juice and cutting up his food

"Hun, they will be fine. You would get to take a necessary break from being mommy and hang out with one of your good friends. Chris gets firsthand experience on taking care of toddlers. I get necessary backup." Ben paused. "You and I both know that our boys can be quite mischievous and are much easier to look after when it's 2 on 2." Ben deposits Adam in his high chair and gives him a sippy cup of juice.

Nick begins to eat his food.

Adam began to eat messy smashing food all on his high chair and pushing it around babbling.

amy sighed she knew Ben was right she was just very over protective of the boys "ok I guess you're right I'll text Erica and arrange a girls day for us tomorrow"

Ben smiled as he went over and wrapped his arms around Amy. "Hey, I know you're scared and want to protect them. I promise you that they will be fine. You're a good mommy who deserves a break." He said kissing her.

Nick followed his brothers lead and smashed food along with eating it.

Amy laughed at her messy boys and and got some wipes to clean up there faces "just so you know they totally got this from you" as she cleans up nicks face

adam giggles and eats as he grunts a little and easily messes his diaper grunting and passing gas before going back to eating

"I do not know what you mean." Ben said, as he wiped of his mouth with a napkin. "At least I am never completely covered in my food." Ben laughed as he fanned the air. "Something smells stinky."

Nick giggled as his mommy wiped his face. He pushed a bit and filled his diaper.