LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She bounced both boys on her hips though a bit of a strain now being pregnant "I'm gonna take you guys to see boss baby so we need to go get ready. Can you boys be big kids and pick out your clothes for the day?" As Adam giggles and says yea and runs/waddles to his room

Amy smiled and bent down to nicks level "very handsome hold still for mommy" as Amy got him dressed and than dressed Adam next with his super man shirt and pants. She went off and quickly got changed as well as she puts on a maternity dress she had from the last time she was pregnant and got the diaper bag making sure there were plenty of diapers wipes powder and a change of clothes for each boy and she drove them off to the movies

Nick sat in the car. He was extremely excited to have fun today. He just wished that his daddy was here, but he a lot of people depended his daddy to make sure they were safe. His daddy was really important. "Mommy, is daddy's job weally important?"

Ben sat at his desk inputting safety logs. He loved his job. He was basically the safety "police". Ben leaned back in his chair and gazed at the picture frame in the corner of his desk. This frame contained pictures of Amy, Adam, and Nick. His family that he would do anything for.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Amy drove and sighed knowing the boys wanted daddy to be with him but bens job was important and she knew how much he loves his job. "Yes nick daddy's job is very important. Your daddy loves and cares about people so much that he makes sure that they are all doing things to do be safe at work. We are very proud of him for it" she turns back and checks on the twins when she reaches a stop light "daddy loves you guys soo much"

adam listened to what Amy was saying and nodded his head although still missing him "I know I miss dada" Amy sighed and was relieved when she pulled up to the theater "well let's go see boss baby I'll even let you both get your own popcorn"

Any got Adam and nick in there twin strollers and got tickets and ordered 2 kids popcorn and juice. She pushes them into the theater and gets them w good spot to see. Leaving them in their stroller and placing popcorn and drink on each of there trays.

adam smiles and happily digs in

The movie ended and she smiled as Adam giggled and clapped his hands "did you guys enjoy that?" As she bends down kissing Adams head and than went to kiss nicks and noticed a now familiar smell "nick did you make a stinky?"

She pushed the stroller "aww well I'm glad you boys had fun. Let's get you clean though. We don't want to see daddy in a poppy diaper do we?" As she took him out of his stroller and later him on the changing table in the bathroom.

She gave adam a toy to keep him distracted than went back to Adam as she blew raspberry kisses on his stomach and started to change him. At this point she can change diapers pretty quickly and in no time had cleaned up nick and wipes powdered and dressed again "there we go all clean" as she washed her hands and put nick back in his stroller

"Yea let's go see daddy" Adam bounced up and down really excited as well and Amy got the boys in the car and drove do bens job hoping he wasn't too busy but knew this was around when he took a lunch break "now when we see daddy at work you need to be on your best behavior ok" she got there and held both of the boys hands while having a diaper bag on her shoulder she got to the front desk as Ben's secretary greeted them and called Ben "sir there are some surprise visitors here to see you can you pleas come to the front"

Ben nodded. "Send them in. I am just about to go on lunch." He said as he gazed up and saw his wife and boys. "Babe! How are the boys? How are you?" He said as he walked over and kissed his wife. Ben put his hand on Amy's tummy. "How are the babies?"

Ben guided Amy over to a chair and sat her down.

Nick ran over as his daddy gave him a hug.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Adam hugged Ben tight as well "daddy!!! Daddy!" As Amy relaxed for a minute and rubbed her belly "these kids are doing good and the boys are doing good too. We thought we would surprise you and go to lunch. Is that ok? Hopefully we didn't come at a bad time"