LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She shook her head no "that won't be for a few more months but yea 2 twins can you believe it" she smiled happy she told Ben.

adam was tired now and let out a yawn "aww are you all clean buddy" as she got a big fluffy towel and dried him off and put him in a new diaper. Adam held his arms out "dada ni ni " Amy smiled "I think he wants his daddy to tuck him in

Amy layer down in bed and smiled when Ben came in the room "finally some peace and quiet with my husband" she snuggled close to him the moment he climbed into bed although her growing bump kinda got in the middle of them

"Ultimately, the boys will need to be potty trained, but in due time. We don't need to force it on them." Ben said. "Older siblings can regress with new esitions to the family."

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

"I think we should wait. Think about it sweetheart. We get them all potty trained, the babies come, and then they start getting getting jealous. And they will be jealous. It's a natural reaction for any elder sibling." He paused. "They'll start backsliding, undoing any training that we do. I don't want that. The important thing here is that we allow them to have what they want as a means of feeling attended to."

Amy nodded her head in agreement "you're right I just want them all to be happy and healthy and we'll worry about all the other stuff later" she loved how great and understanding of a father Ben was

Amy was exhausted and kissed her husband back resting against his chest feeling warm safe and secure she finally felt at ease and peaceful about everything and she fell asleep. "Your really are the best husband I could have ever dreamed of" she said just as her eyes closed

Amy woke up in the morning early like she always does before Ben had to get ready for work and made a fresh coffee packed a lunch and wrote a little love note in it. She's been doing that everyday since they were married and began making breakfast.

Ben awoke a little later and hopped in the shower. He could smell bacon and eggs cooking. He got out and put on a pair of slacks, collared shirt, and tie. Ben walked downstairs. "The boys get up yet?" He asked as he sat down.

"not yet they should be up any minute now" as Amy kissed Ben and brought him over breakfast coffee and handed him a newspaper.

Adam woke up and climbed out of his bed and yawned rubbing his eyes his hair a mess. He had soaked his diaper so much it leaked and wet his pjs as well. He made his way to the kitchen and saw daddy and hugged his leg "hi dada" he says softly still mostly asleep

Ben took a few sips of coffee before Adam hugged his leg. "Good morning buddy." He said as he picked Adam up. He immediately felt wetness. "Ames, I think someone leaked through their diapee."

Amy looked over and saw his wet pajama bottoms "we should probably stop letting them have juice before bed" as she picked him up "hey how's my sleepy baby boy" as she later him down in the living room where the changing supplies were and got him out of his wet bottoms and diaper.

adam was still a bit tired and sucked his thumb as Amy changed him. "Woah you really soaked it champ" she teases and powders him.

Ben picked up Adam and sat him on his lap. "Nice and dry tiger." He said.

Nick crawled out of bed a little later, soaked as well but not leaking. He made it to the kitchen.

Adam ate breakfast in bens lap as he nibbled on bacon and dug into his eyes eating them with his hands. He sees daddy in his work clothes "do you hafta work daddy?" Adam hoping Ben could stay home

Ben sighed. "Yes buddy." He said as he wiped Adam's hand and began feeding him. He hated leaving his family, but he had to work.

Nick nodded. "Wet mommy. Change pwease."

"Will do!" Ben said as he grabbed his lunch and went over and undid the diaper genie bag. "I'll pick up another genie on the way home." Ben kissed everyone goodbye and left for work.