LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben nodded on the other end. "Yeah. Should I pick up one or two boxes of Pampers 7? How are we on wipes and powder?" He asked.

To say his kids were regular was an understatement. But they were twins which meant two times everything including diapers.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

"I miss you guys too. I'll leave now and pick up the supplies." Ben said. "Did you want anything special for dinner tonight?"

Nick laughed as he was having fun with his brother.

Ben went to Babies R Us and picked up the supplies before heading home. "I'm home!" He sang as he walked through the door with everything.

Nick sat in front of the TV and watched.

Ben looked over at his wife to see if she had heard it as well."Oh! Daddy love ducklings!" He said.

Nick continued eating. He pushed a mess into his diaper.

Amy heard but at this point was so tired from all the diaper changes today she wanted to eat first before having to change him. And like clockwork she noticed nick grunt and push a mess out into his diaper. The smell starts to fill the air

Ben laughed. "I can see why we needed more diapers. Hun, I know you're stressed, but you have to find humility in this." He said. "Let's finish eating. Then, I can change Adam and you can change Nicky."

Nick finished grunting and went back to eating.

Nick finished shortly thereafter. "Me done too!" He said.

Ben got up and took all the plates to the sink, but stopped and whispered in Amy's ear. "I know I work a lot, but I completely respect you for taking care of our kids. Tonight, I'll give you a gift." He said as he kissed her cheek and walked to the sink to wash.

Amy smiled and blushed red when Ben said that as he could still make her feel the butterflies she had when they started dating. She picked up nick "phew I think it's bath time for you buddy" taking him straight to the bathroom and getting a bubble bath ready. She got him out of his clothes and dirty diaper and placed him in.

adam kicked and fussed from his high chair ready to get oit

Ben finished cleaning the plates and went over to Nick. "Let's get you in a dry diaper!" He said. "Then you can play."

Ben took his son into the living room. He and Amy kept a basket of changing supplies in each room. With twins, it was better to be prepared. He laid Adam down and made quick work of his wet diaper. "All down! You can just run around in your diaper and shirt."

Nick splashed in the water.

Adam giggled and ran off to play with some toys waiting for nick to come out of the bathroom so they could play more before bed. As he's playing around he stands in the middle of the living room squats down passing gas and quickly fills and mushes his diaper before going back to playing.

Nick thinks for a bit and then says "Cars!" He had always had a fascination with them. He even had a collection of Hot Wheels cars that he loved to play with.

Just as he is cleaning up from the last diaper change, Ben's nose twitches again. He had become fairly acquainted with this odor. It was a diaper. He hated changing them, but who actually likes it? "Adam, did you poopy? Daddy just changed you." He said.

Ben nodded. "Adam just pooped. Want to help me give him a bath? The quicker we get him cleaned up and bathed, the quicker we can get them both put diwn for bed." Ben said. "That also means that we can get to your gift quicker as well." Ben winked.

Nick was playing with his cars but eventually curled up on the floor, asleep.

She smiles and blushed "yea I'll be there in a second just get the bath ready I just want to check on Nicky" as Adam holds bend hand and follows him to the bathroom.

Amy finds nick in his room asleep on the floor and picks him up tucking him into his

Ben quickly strips Adam of his dirty diaper holding his his breath. "I don't think i'll ever get used to the smell of poopy diapers." He said as he dropped his son into the waiting bath water.