LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The first time I knew...

Sears were some of mine earlier memories . Funny thing the add for attends there still basically the same price per diaper even though they are nowhere the same quility

That was my first exposure as well. For a long time I think I was under the impression you could only get them from Sears. Were they actually made by/for Sears or were they another brand just rebranded for Sears? I'd like to track some down at some point just to see what it was I was looking at as a kid. I have a feeling that might be all but impossible.

Saw an ad for adult diapers in the late 80s on TV in South Africa I think it was for company called "Be sure" adult briefs.I was around 17/18 then and was shocked by the ad that these thing exist.

Boy do I feel stupid,socket wrenches and screwdrivers,what the he'll was I thinking ?, Sears sells everything , as a matter of fact up until 1910 you could buy a vial with two metal syringes in a silver tin , it was Heroin back in those days mothers gave there kids a shot to get them to take a nap and then a shot for themselves to rest well the kids were unconscious ,that was the first opioid addiction problem women and children ,back then men either worked or were dead.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Very cool pics! I remember going to this old store called Lincoln drug in town. I remember walking down the baby and seeing all the vintage(new then)diapers and then seeing the old depends and attends. The butterfly feeling I got was such a rush.

The first time I knew was, at the age of 15, after taking a long hot shower. While I was finishing the drying-off process, using a brand new ultra-thick terrycloth bath towel for the first time, as I began to dry off my 'lower area,' when the big soft towel ended up in the position of a diaper, I glanced in the mirror and realized what it looked like. I closed by legs and pulled the towel snugly to complete the diaper look. It caused a feeling that I can recall to this day, comforting, loving, self-nurturing, etc. It wasn't until many years later, following a life-changing injury, that I required adult briefs due to incontinence caused by the injury. Soon, I remembered that old feeling and began to look at my injury as a blessing. This is why I love a nighttime diaper so thick (like this Inspire+ InControl Diaper) that I can't completely close my legs, just like that big white ultra-thick terrycloth towel. IMG_2718.thumb.PNG.407c4870f339e9f1f237c45ee6189789.PNG

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

The first time I knew was, at the age of 15, after taking a long hot shower. While I was finishing the drying-off process, using a brand new ultra-thick terrycloth bath towel for the first time, as I began to dry off my 'lower area,' when the big soft towel ended up in the position of a diaper, I glanced in the mirror and realized what it looked like. I closed by legs and pulled the towel snugly to complete the diaper look. It caused a feeling that I can recall to this day, comforting, loving, self-nurturing, etc. It wasn't until many years later, following a life-changing injury, that I required adult briefs due to incontinence caused by the injury. Soon, I remembered that old feeling and began to look at my injury as a blessing. This is why I love a nighttime diaper so thick (like this Inspire+ InControl Diaper) that I can't completely close my legs, just like that big white ultra-thick terrycloth towel. IMG_2718.thumb.PNG.407c4870f339e9f1f237c45ee6189789.PNG

• Like 1

I vaguely remember gaining an interest in diapers around age seven, and the interest has been with me since then. I made makeshift diapers and plastic pants out of towels and garbage bags. Boy, have I evolved since then. I use real diaper flannel with Zorb soaker panels now and make my own waterproof pants out of PUL. My current diapers actually work and function just like baby diapers.

I was about 3 when I becamre very aware of rubber panties. Diapers went with them, My "blankie" was a piece of a rubber sheet

• Like 1