LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared of wearing in public

54 minutes ago, Alvin Seville said:

Wearing in public gets easier the more times you do it

Just wear one under your clothes and go out wearing it: nobody will likley notice

Do you think a onesie or boxers will help me hide the fact? Which one do you think will work best? A onesie would keep the nappy close to my body.

Hey, like Alvin said, just go for it! Is it overall confidence that you lack? Is it that you're worried someone will notice you're wearing? Or is it leaks? You can try wearing in public and not using your diaper for a while. Many actually enjoy wearing and not using their diapers! But if you're like me, you enjoy using them for their intended purposes. So again, just try wearing dry in public. Sometimes if I'm going to be out for a while I will wear a pair of vinyl underwear over my diaper. It has elastic leg cuffs and an elastic waistband. It has never failed me yet! Sometimes I will also wear a pair of boxers or undies over my diaper and pull them up high to keep my diaper in place. As it fills it sags, so this helps prevent sagging. I'm sure many more will have some great ideas! Good luck!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Mikes Mike said:

Do you think a onesie or boxers will help me hide the fact? Which one do you think will work best? A onesie would keep the nappy close to my body.

Which ever one you feel most comfortable with: I don

4 hours ago, gbw_dl said:

Hey, like Alvin said, just go for it! Is it overall confidence that you lack? Is it that you're worried someone will notice you're wearing? Or is it leaks? You can try wearing in public and not using your diaper for a while. Many actually enjoy wearing and not using their diapers! But if you're like me, you enjoy using them for their intended purposes. So again, just try wearing dry in public. Sometimes if I'm going to be out for a while I will wear a pair of vinyl underwear over my diaper. It has elastic leg cuffs and an elastic waistband. It has never failed me yet! Sometimes I will also wear a pair of boxers or undies over my diaper and pull them up high to keep my diaper in place. As it fills it sags, so this helps prevent sagging. I'm sure many more will have some great ideas! Good luck!

I think it's just that someone may notice. I wear adidas jogging bottoms.

1 hour ago, Mikes Mike said:

I think it's just that someone may notice. I wear adidas jogging bottoms.

My warning to all still stands. Be very careful about getting too comfortable (and complacent) about wearing away from home. Always remember Murphy's Law that if anything can go wrong, it will. I've worn walking several blocks to the mailbox, but that's about the extent of my risk. I doubt I'd ever drive anywhere or go into a store. Not for fear of being noticed, but there's always the off chance you could have a medical emergency, fall and get hurt, or even simply have a diaper that leaked. Unless you are truly incontinent and have a valid reason for wearing diapers in public, it's really not a good idea. I'd be mortified if my family found out that I like to wear diapers for recreational purposes, mainly because I've worked with young children (mostly girls) all my life and the prospect that I like diapers wouldn't go over too well.

• 5 weeks later...

As one who's been wearing diapers in public since the 1980s, just do it! Yes, the first time you leave the house diapered, you think the whole world knows. But trust me, NOBODY notices! The more you wear in public, more comfortable you get with it until one day, you forget you're even diapered, and it feels natural/normal.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 24/06/2017 at 2:17 PM, lotsofpowder said:

As one who's been wearing diapers in public since the 1980s, just do it! Yes, the first time you leave the house diapered, you think the whole world knows. But trust me, NOBODY notices! The more you wear in public, more comfortable you get with it until one day, you forget you're even diapered, and it feels natural/normal.