LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start

Hya123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the game was over they played multiple games.

Hailey looked at her husband. " I think it's time to go and get him down for a nap " Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey picked Cameron up and brought him to the car and gave him his pacifier so he could go to sleep. " I was thinking Cameron getting to the age were we should start to potty train him " Hailey says to Steven as she gets in the car

Steven sighed. "I think we should wait to train him. We should wait until we conceive and give birth to our next little one. He'll already have issues adapting to not being the only kid in our lives. If we let him keep his diapers longer, then he'll know that there will be times that are one on one between him and us." He explained.

Cam was soon knocked out. While asleep, he ends up filling his diaper.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Hailey sighed. " I don't know I think he will adjust to it fast. I think we should take it slow and try it out if it doesn't work then he can stay in diapers for longer. He is almost going to be three hats time to potty train " Hailey says to Steven. She did have a point in the matter.

Hailey looked at Steven. " were not going to force him on it just taking it step by step. I noticed he knows when he has to go just not all the time " Hailey said " I think we should ask him if he wants to use the potty"

"Alright." Steven began. "Let's take it slow then. Let's just start by familiarizing him with the potty. He can decide what to mak of it. Deal?"

Steven understood what his wife was saying. Yet, he had read plenty of books that said the child should control potty training.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Hailey nodded her head. They needed to take it slow with cam not let child control the whole potty training then cam would never use the potty.

Hailey took Cameron out the car and carried him to his room to change his diaper. She changes him into a nice dry diaper. " do you want to lay down in your crib longer " she ask rubbing his back.