LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start

Hya123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So you said Chloe can watch him? You sure? She's only babysat for us once and he was asleep." Steven said. "Don't want to overwhelm her."

He knew that Cameron could be quite the handful.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Steven nodded. "I have faith in Chloe if you do." He said. "Now, did you want to eat here or just wait for dinner tonight?"

Cameron was having the time of his life, but his diaper was soaked. "Mommy, out!"

" let's wait until we go to eat dinner" Hailey says then goes over to Cameron.
" lets get you changed " she says and takes him to the bathroom to get changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven goes to the men's room and changes Cameron's diaper. He applies a new dry one before picking his son up and walking back to the table.

"Should I have put his shorts back on?" Steven asked Hailey.

Steven slides Cameron's shorts back on. "What do you want to do now little guy?" He asked before turning to Hailey. "How about a small, personal pan pizza? Just enough to tie us over until dinner."

Cameron thought a bit. "Daddy that!" He said pointing to the mascot.

Hailey looked at the menu some more. " that sounds good" she say then looks and sees chuckie is out. " oh Cameron lets go get you picture taken "

Steven turned to Hailey. We've never really talked about this, but I think we should talk about having another. Looking at Cam and how much fun he is having just makes you realize how quick he's growing up." He paused. "It feels like just yesterday that we saw him for the very first time. Look at him now."

Cameron loved Chuckie. He was really nice. "Mommy and daddy let me keep you?"

Hailey thought about it she always wanted more kids and would love to have more." I was thinking about it how about we try on our anniversary " she says that would be the perfect time to try.

Chuckie just finished his song then left giving all the kids chuckie dolls.

Steven nodded. "Sounds like a date babe." He said slyly as he noticed Cameron walking back. "What do you have there son?"

Cameron held it up for his parents to see. "Wook mommy and daddy! Chuckie gave it to me." He said making it dance. "I wike him."

Hailey smiled then looked at Cameron. " really maybe we should have your birthday here " she says going back to the table. The pizza was there so Hailey dishes everyone a piece.

Steven ate his pizza. "What was your favorite part of Chuckie Cheese so far?" He asked in between bites.

Cameron thought, his face covered in sauce. "Mousey dancin." He said.