LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start

Hya123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiled and looked over at Steven to see what else's he was going to say. She didn't want cam to say anything to hurt his feeling. " daddy job is still important like mommy"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven immediately thought of something. "You might want to get in touch with Chloe. Make sure she's all packed up to come over tomorrow morning." He said as he took his final bite. "Cam will still be asleep."

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Steven nodded. "It's almost 7. We'll get home at about 7;30. Cam is usually down by 8 or 8:30. That will give us time to make sure we have our bags packed." He said as he he sipped his drink.

Cameron had finished his food.

Hailey looked at the clock. " yes let's get the check in leave so we can have time to get ready to go to bed " Hailey said looking for a waiter .

Hailey grabbed Cameron and tickled him. Then put him in his car seat. " did you have fun time tonight " hailey asked as she started the car.

Steven smiled. "It's really eating you up that you don't know, isn't it? You will know when we wake in the morning. For now, lets get some rest." Steven dressed down to a white t-shirt and boxers and then slid into bed. "C'mon sweetheart."

• 4 weeks later...