LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start

Hya123

Hailey and her husband Steven just graduated from college. They got married and settle down in a nice town house because the both have nice jobs Hailey has job being a vet and Steven a has job doing a civil engineer. Two year lady the had a son name Cameron who is no two years old.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven enjoyed his little family. He and Hailey had met their Freshman year of college. By sophmore year, they were married and expecting little Cameron. Sure, it seemed fast, but that's what they wanted.

Steven rolled over and immediately noticed that his wife was not in bed. Immediately, he could smell the delicious aroma of chocolate chip pancakes. Today was Saturday and both parents were off of work.

He got up and walked into the kitchen, baby monitor in hand. "Good morning gorgeous!" Steven said as he pecked Hailey on the lips.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Hailey was making breakfast when her husband kissed her it was a good surprise. " hi honey is the baby up yet " she says flipping the pancakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cameron awoke, his diaper soaked, and let out a yawn. "Mommy!? Daddy!?" Cameron said from his crib.

Steven smiled as he pointed to the baby monitor. "I think that answers your question. I can finish breakfast while you go get him." He offered.

Hailey smiled and put the pancake on the plate " okay you can finish " she say and goes upstairs to get Cameron.

" hi baby " she says and goes over to the crib. "Well your a wet little. Baby today " she says and lays him on the changing. Then untapped his diaper wipes him clean then adds baby powdered and a new diaper. " lets go see daddy " Hailey says and carries Cameron downstairs.

Steven finishes making plates for him and his wife. He makes sure to cut a few pancakes and dump them onto Cameron's high chair tray. Hailey walked in a few minutes later.

"There's my big boy!" Steven said as he ruffled Cameron's hair. "Mommy and Daddy get to spend the whole day with you."

Cameron giggled at his daddy. "We pway all day!"

Hailey smiles and places Cameron in the high chair so he can eat then got him a sippy cup.

She sits down across from her husband. " so I think we should take Cameron to chuckle cheese then maybe a nice dinner so we can have a nice day " she says

Steven nods as he eats his pancakes. "That sound good. I think Cameron would love it." He smiled as a thought came to his mind. "Next weekend is our anniversary. Who are we going to have watch Cam?"

Cameron grabbed syrupy handfuls of his breakfast and started eating.

Hailey eats her food taking bites. " umm we can have my niece Chloe baby sit she has before I hope you planned something nice" Hailey says looking at cam.

Steven smiled. "I have something planned. You'll just have to wait and see dear." He said as he finished his plate.

Cameron finished his pancakes and raised his hands up. "Up! Up!" He said.

Steven picked up Cameron before wiping his hands with baby wipes. "How about we go and get dressed for Chuck E. Cheese? Then, you can help daddy pack your diaper bag." He said as they disappeared upstairs.

Steven got Cameron dressed in a pair of black shorts with a red shirt. "Now, can you grab daddy your powder and wipes please. The bag already has more than enough diapers."

Cameron did as he was told. He always loved helping.

Steven walks downstairs with Cameron in one arm and the diaper bag over the other. "I think we're ready." He said.

Cameron laughed and mimicked his dad. "Ready mommy!"

(Last post for tonight)

Steven continued driving. "Remember, the next diaper is yours." He said knowing that a messy one was bound to happen sooner or later.

Cameron was napping in the back seat.

Hailey just looked at him. " I think you can get that one " Hailey said with a giggle..

Hailey just looked at him. " I think you can get that one " Hailey said with a giggle..

Hailey chuckled and grabbed Cameron and went into chuckie cheese. " okay Cameron you have to stay with mommy and daddy " Hailey says. She lays for some tokens and tries to find a table.

Cameron looks at his parents. "Ball pit!" He said happily. "Pwease!"

Steven smiled. "Sounds like a plan little man" He said. He picked Cameron up and walked over to the pit, gently placing him in.