LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start

Hya123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven sighed. He didn't agree with forcing the potty, but had to back up his wife. "Think about it Cam." He said.

Cameron shook his head. "No potty mommy."

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Cameron pouted. "No potty!" He said sternly.

"Hails, maybe we should back off. There's no use in riling him up if we're going out to dinner. Then no one will have a good time." Steven said as they pulled into the Olive Garden parking lot.

Hailey sighed. " but he can't stay in diapers. If we're trying to have another child. I know you don't believe in force potty training I think we should do it " Hailey said still thinking it was the right way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hailey, he'll go at his own pace. He won't be in diapers forever. He'll realize that he has to get trained. Until then though, we as parents cannot make him feel like he has to change or we'll hate him." Steven explained gently. "He's only 2. Remember that."

Cameron was crying in the back seat. His parents were mad at and he hated it.

Hailey just stopped obviously Steven wanted cam in diapers for longer so she wasn't going to bring the topic up right now. She got out the car and walked into the restaurant and got a table for them. She waited for Steven to bring cam in.

Steven went around and got Cam out. "Hey buddy. Mommy's not mad at you. She's just frustrated. Eventually, you will have to use the potty, but at your own pace." He explained.

Cam nodded.

Steven began walking inside. "Alright, let's find mommy."

Hailey sat and ordered some appetizers for her and Steven. She waved them down when she seen them." I ordered shrimp cocktail for app " she says.

Cameron looked around. "Umm, me want meatballs mommy." He said.

Steven nodded. "I think we have a winner." He said. Steven thumbed through the menu and settled on the three cheese canneloni.

Hailey ate the some cocktail. " so after we get back from our little trip I think we should take a family vacation " Hailey said looking at her calendar

Steven thought. "The beach could be fun. Cams never really seen a beach outside of cartoons." He said. "Would you like to go Cam?"

Cameron nodded. "More time with mommy and daddy!"